new to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

odax

hello all, am new to the group. been working with wood for a few years and am here to learn all i can stand. look forward to chatting with you guys.........buddy

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the group. If you're new to wood, heck, even if you're a seasoned veteran, I sure hope you can stand a lot, cause, that's the goal here. There are some sure experienced and knowledgable peeps here. What kind of woodworking do you like to do?

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Welcome to the site. You won't find a better bunch of folks who are here to help not hinder your progress. You won't find any inflammatory remarks from our members but rather very informative and cordial help.

Mike

cskipper

Cathy
Let me add my welcome to the group! We hope to learn lots from you and maybe you learn a litttle for us. We are friendly so feel free to jump with both feet!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Glad you decided to join us. I like think of NCWoodworker as a "Rapid Response Center". Post a thread and someone will respond. :icon_thum

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey, I resemble that remark!:lol: I want to extend my welcome to you also, the more the merrier. Please don't be a stranger around here, and feel free to ask for any assistance I or others may offer. I look forward to your input in the forums. See you around, Dave:)

Art

New User
Art
Just a note of caution....lol..... we all seem to have wood guy disease.... lol.

Art:saw:

woodguy1975

New User
John
Art has fallen quickly. Hahahahahaha. Odax will soon fall.

Welcome to our group. Hang out as much as you can. We have a great bunch here.

John

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find a great deal of information here, some of it even pertains to woodworking.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Merry Xmas and welcome aboard Bud.Lots to learn here and some stuff you don't wanna know!!! Have a great Holiday Season

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Buddy, welcome aboard. I think you will find your time spent here very enjoyable. This is a great place to hang out when your not out producing sawdust in the shop.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS