Woodworking gear in estate sale

tdotrob

New User
T.Rob
After a recent downsizing move I hired an estate sale company to liquidate all the leftover stuff in the old house, including some nice woodworking gear. The sale is Friday May 31st. Anything left is 1/2 the marked price on Saturday June 1. The estate sale folks choose the prices and I don't know what they are yet, but as a rule they price it to go fast.

Included in the sale:
  • Large Sjobergs 2-vise bench with under-bench cabinet, dog clamps, dog adapters from euro to USA, and other accessories.
  • Powertec DC1512 Dust Collector with 1.5 HP Motor | 1,250 CFM, upgraded with Wynn HEPA filter, 4" Dust Deputy, 35 gallon drum, all on mobile base
  • JET AFS-1000B Air Filtration System, 1-Micron Filter, 1044 CFM, 115V 1PH (708620B)
  • Jet remote equipment switch
  • Miter saw mobile stand
  • Bosch cordless circ saw
  • Bosch corded sander
  • Belt sander
  • Bora Universal Base new in box
  • Freud Dado set
  • ReelWorks wall/ceiling cord mount
  • Lumber racks
  • Husky mobile tool cabinet with wood worktop
  • Kreg track
  • Dowel jig
  • Milescraft Drillmate
  • Lots of miscellaneous hand tools

The sale listing with lots of pics is here.

NYTransplant

Tim
Corporate Member
So tempting! I live in the Charlotte area but it's all the way across town and nearly an hour from my house :(. I'd love to know the price on the bench as well.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Man, I'd love to know what they have that bench priced at. Of course, by the time I drove down, it'd be gone.
maybe not, last few estate auctions I went to the nice woodworking tools were priced very high. Day 2 prices were more appropriate pricing for used gear.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
The only large woodworking thing left is the dust collector, and I didn't see a price on it. the workbench is sold.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS