Search results

1. D

Finishing question

Hey everyone. Looking some advice on finishing some dining table chairs. I have some hard maple chairs i would like to try and match with or at least look decent with my hickory dining table. Any suggestions on finishing the maple.?? Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. D

FELDER jointer

Anyone have experience with FELDER equipment. I got my Ad741 and trying to get calibrated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

Hammer a3-31

Going to be selling my a3-31 soon. Wanted to post up here. I have another machine ordered and is set to be here end of march. I bought this second hand(barely) I’m not sure if it was really ever used more than a handful of times. I have had it about 3 months. Great machine just upgrading. It has...
  4. D

Woodworking shop for sale

I am currently making notes on everything to sell out my personal shop. Up for sale will be sawstop 3hp table saw,laguana bandsaw ( i have 2). Hammer jointer /planer (16inch) powermatic drum sander,Supermax drum sander,clearvue 1800 brand new,many festoon items including kapex,routers etc. much...
  5. D

Hvlp

Looking to get into spraying guys. I have a large compressor so wondering if I should just look at guns or a whole system. Looking recommendations on either. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Domino size

Fixing to start a kitchen table and was wondering if 10mm domino was big enough for 1 1/2 stock. I have never used domino on anything other than 3/4 and I have the domino 500. Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Automated dust collection

Anyone have any experience with a system like grngate? I'm looking something to just be able to walk over to tool and use it. I guess how to avoid opening and closing blast gates is one big thing I'm looking to do. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

New shop updates

For some reason I couldn't post to original posts for new shop. Not big progress pics but I'm hoping to have the walls up next few days. Hopefully power in next week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Vacation

This isn't exactly woodworking but didn't know where to post. We're going on vacation close to grandfather mountain this weekend. I was wondering if any good shops or anything to see up there woodworking related. I've heard there's a new klingspor in that direction. Any suggestions? Sent from...
  10. D

Bar build

I'm wanting to build a new bar for my new shop. Never tried anything such as this. Does anyone know where I can get good info/plans and or advice. I've searched it and not really finding anything to my liking. Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. D

New workshop

Started breaking ground yesterday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

New shop

Decided to build a new shop. 30x50 estimates 40k roughly. Whew. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

dust collection

I know this may be a strange question to post. Im wanting to get serious about my dust collection in my shop. Im very confused to say the least about which dust collector to but,size and type of ducting,etc.... I was wondering if there was anyone local that would let me check out their setup...
  14. D

Dust collection

I'm sure this has been asked a lot but I'm wanting to upgrade my dust collection system. I currently have harbor freight collector piped from outside of shop with 4 inch pvc. It's going to table saw,bandsaw and planer with blast gates. I'm gonna add a jointer and drum sander next and would also...
  15. D

Pecky cypress

Anyone know where I can find a couple pecky cypress boards to make a smal table?? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. D

Plywood

Where is a good source for plywood. I'm looking some cherry ply to be exact. I'm in johnston county about 30 mins east of Raleigh. Thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. D

High chair plans

I'm looking a good set of high chair plans. I'm fairly new to woodworking so looking something simple yet detailed and easy to follow. I wanna make this my next project for my 6 month old daughter any input would be great thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

Safe cut?

Making the wood whisperers cutting board. I am wanting to know if the crosscut he makes against the fence for strips is a safe cut Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. D

New table saw

Hey guys got a new table saw couple weeks ago and finally fired it up today. Any tips for test cutting for square and how extreme do I need to get with rip fence and miter gauge. It's my first saw so any advice appreciated. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. D

Bandsaw question

Looking some advice on a bandsaw I know nothing at all about them. I was looking at grizzly. It looks like there's a huge price jump between 14and 17. What is the big differences. Is it only cutting height. Most 14 have 6 inches. That doesn't seem like much to me Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS