Hammer a3-31

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
Going to be selling my a3-31 soon. Wanted to post up here. I have another machine ordered and is set to be here end of march. I bought this second hand(barely) I’m not sure if it was really ever used more than a handful of times. I have had it about 3 months. Great machine just upgrading. It has the extension beds and mobile base already on it. The beds are even ceramic coated…. Stuff is working good to be honest. Price is $4500. I’m located in four oaks. Machine will be ready to go as soon as new one gets here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Going to be selling my a3-31 soon. Wanted to post up here. I have another machine ordered and is set to be here end of march. I bought this second hand(barely) I’m not sure if it was really ever used more than a handful of times. I have had it about 3 months. Great machine just upgrading. It has the extension beds and mobile base already on it. The beds are even ceramic coated…. Stuff is working good to be honest. Price is $4500. I’m located in four oaks. Machine will be ready to go as soon as new one gets here.

OK, I'll bite. What's an Athreethurtyone?

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
Sorry, It’s the a3-31 jointer planer combo machine. I should’ve put that in the original post

andyhess

New User
Andy

@Dnorris1369 Do you have a buyer for your A3-31? Please PM if it's available... I can't figure out how to PM you directly. Thanks.

Last edited:

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't figure out how to PM you directly.
You have to reach User status (member for 30 days, plus 5 posts) before you can initiate PMs. User status also allows you to list items in For Sale/Wanted and Wood for Sale

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS