Bar build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
I'm wanting to build a new bar for my new shop. Never tried anything such as this. Does anyone know where I can get good info/plans and or advice. I've searched it and not really finding anything to my liking. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SubGuy

New User
Zach
When you mean bar for your shop, are you speaking in terms of a work bench, tablesaw outfeed, assembly bench...what's the purpose?

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
Oh sorry I was meaning like a bar like a man cave bar of sorts. You know to drink at lol guess I was misleading because I said in shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Like this one ?

HomeBar2.jpg

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
So cabinets and top and a rail? Anything in the back bar area, keg-orator? Any piece of furniture, color or wood that inspires you?

redknife

New User
Chris
Are you going to compartmentalize the cave area or open concept? Wonder about the dust but I guess the workshop is so big that with good dust collection it might not be an issue.

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
On a lot smaller scale than that pic. I'm trying to get multipurpose out of shop. Trying to section off part for gathering/cookout area. Not looking anything super fancy. Just not wanting the kitchenette square room my wife is thinking

joec

joe
User
Woodsmith had a nice plan for a bar in one issue about a year ago. I do not have the issue # with me, but it should be easy to find. I was going to build it for my remodeled basement man-cave but it was too big for the space I had for it.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I'm wanting to build a new bar for my new shop.

Oh sorry I was meaning like a bar like a man cave bar of sorts. You know to drink at lol guess I was misleading because I said in shop.

I'm trying to get multipurpose out of shop. Trying to section off part for gathering/cookout area. Not looking anything super fancy. Just not wanting the kitchenette square room my wife is thinking

Can you be more specific about where you want to build this gathering area? A few pics would be helpful.

Do you want a Tiki bar?

http://tropicaltikibars.com/tiki_bar

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
Oh no not an hgtv link lol. You must've talked to my wife. Thanks there's some good ideas there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS