High chair plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
I'm looking a good set of high chair plans. I'm fairly new to woodworking so looking something simple yet detailed and easy to follow. I wanna make this my next project for my 6 month old daughter any input would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
When our son was born I thought a high chair would be a good project. I came home one day to find my wife had bought a Stokke Tripp Trapp chair so there went that project out the window. As it turned out, the Tripp Trapp was a great option for us. We could adjust it as he grew and he used it all the way up until he was able to sit on a standard dining chair. Now the Tripp Trapp is his desk chair for doing homework.

Some years back I measured it out to make a Sketchup model of it. I doubt it would be a difficult build.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
I made one of these for a friend's kid and it was easy.

Hi chair.jpg

Last edited:

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
that looks pretty cool dave ive never seen one of those before. Do you still have the sketchup file? Bkind is there supposed to be a picture i dont see anything after your comment.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Do some searching here, I'm pretty sure a member built one of those a little while back and may have shared some WIP pics and the plans.

Update: had a few minutes. Here and here.

HTH,
B.

Last edited:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I've built several from the plans in Woodsmith. Most of my grandkids have one, or their kids do. Rockler carries the hardware needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS