Merry Christmas and Happy holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Before everyone heads off, over the hills and through the woods, to wherever they are going to spend the holidays, with whomever is significant to them (PC version). I just want to extend my wishes to ya'll that you have a wonderful time, safe travels, and God bless.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year ( also Hanukkah, Kwanza etc.) to everyone!!!!!

Dave:)

woodguy1975

New User
John
Merry Christmas to all and to be politically correct Happy Holidays. :p

I'm heading out in the morning, but will be logging in from time to time from VA.

John

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
%*&# a bunch of PCness.:-D Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone enjoys safe travels and a safe return home. We will expect an update from everyone on any major tool hauls that Santa leaves behind.

D L

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
For those of you who are traveling watch out for the other guy, cause he might not be looking out for you. In any language, it is still "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and "HAPPY NEW YEAR".

From the Shelley clan,

Merry Christmas

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Let me add "Peace on Earth and good will towards all mankind" I think that, that is a spirit of this season that few will disagree with.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and God bless our troops and may they never have to go through what Veitman vets had to indure.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I'll 2nd that. Hope everyone travels safe and brings home lots of tools:icon_thum

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Merry Christmas all and safe journeys. Keep the troops in your thoughts and prayers as they do a difficult job far from home during this holiday season.

cskipper

Cathy
MERRY CHRISTMAS and every other thing you celebrate this season! I wish for everyone safe travels, good company and fellowship, and new toys (aka tools). God, please keep our troops safe and let them know how much we appreciate all they do and sacrifice for us.

We will apparently be around over the holidays. If anyone is in the Forest City area give us a call and maybe we can meet, if only for a minute or two (like any of us is capable of meeting for only a minute or two!)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ho Ho Ho boys and girls! And thanks for all the good wishes.

You can't be too safe and you certainly can't have too much fun :lol:

In fact, be extra safe as I'll be on the road too :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS