Lunch Get-Together 2/16 1130am at Greensboro Woodworking Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Re: Greensboro Free Registration ends 2-8-7

Roger/Clay-
Could this be broken out into a separate thead titled "Lunch Get-Together 2/16 1130am at Greensboro Woodworking Show"? I'm worried that we may miss some folks who are attending and aren't looking at this one.
Thanks moderators!

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member

Friday looks good for me. 11:30 @ Ex-Factory booth makes sense as they kind of helped us. It could be a way of saying Thanks.

John

You're welcome to use our booth as a meeting point, but we have a small information booth this year. No machines until Vegas.

Love to meet and hear from you guys on Thursday.

M

McRabbet

Mark/Phil/John and Others:

Last year we met in front of the Byrd Tool Corp. Booth 1127, which is directly opposite the rear Concession Stand and a very convenient spot to meet. I suggest we meet there because it is very easy to find, is centrally located and the Booth occupant is identified in the Brochure mailed to past attendees. Meet at 11:30 AM Friday, 2/16. I'll be there.

Rob

T

toolferone

It was a close one, but I was able to rearrange my work schedule, so I will be there. 11:30 at the Byrd booth.

tonyps

New User
Tony
Evening,
I plan to attend on Friday as well. Will try to get there in time to stop by and say Hi...

Tony ...

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
The LOML and I will be there too! We are looking forward to meeting many of you for the first time ... and a welcome reunion with those we already know.
See ya on the 16th!

M

McRabbet

Jon, this show is mainly aimed at the Woodworking Industry, so you'll see lots of bid machines that cost oodles. But, there are some smaller vendors there that sell to the small shop and to the hobbyist. Check out the website Carolinas Industrial Woodworking Expo for a list of vendors. If you don't have a vendor sponsored free pass ticket, you'll need to pay at the door.

HTH.

Rob

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Im registered already thanks. I got a free pass from the start of this thread or another one. thanks to whoever provided that code

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Rob,

Thanks for offering to buy lunch on Friday. What motivation to be there. See y'all 2 11:30.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS