Just joined, thought I'd say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt Milowic

New User
Walt Milowic
I joined yesterday and haven't done much with the site yet. I guess I have some updating to do and I need to find some pictures.

Everyone is talking about wood sources. Does anyone have any time sources, because I could use more time to get to some woodworking?

Walt Milowic

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Walt, glad you joined us. I find having a human clone can really help with the time management issues...that's how I got all my posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jump on in and have fun, this is a great place to hang out.
Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Walt
To the Sawdust Pile. Glad you found us and hope you join us often. Find the pictures we love pictures :eusa_danc

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the best site around, if you find out where to get more shop time let me know.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
I joined yesterday and haven't done much with the site yet. I guess I have some updating to do and I need to find some pictures.

Everyone is talking about wood sources. Does anyone have any time sources, because I could use more time to get to some woodworking?

Walt Milowic

I thought I had found a source for more time, called retairment:lol:
But the boss ladie set my stright on that misinformation:crybaby2:
Welcome to the site

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome aboard Walt! If you find the source for the extra time be sure and let us know :lol: Seriously, glad you joined us.

ccccarving

New User
Charles
Hello Walt,
Welcome to the site, what kind of woodworking do you do? I always thought I would have more time when I retired Too!
Charlie:lol:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome! I thought I had a box full of so extra time, but I haven't been able to find it since we moved. Must of got lost. We did find one extra hour last Sunday, does that help?

Doug

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Walt and welcome to NCWWer!

Think I'm better at losing time than finding it. :lol:
But if someone posts a resolution to the "time" problem, I'm starting a thread about money :eusa_pray

BTW, read your bio and I'm an avid VB player too! Of course, my season just ended . . . awaiting the warmth of spring :crybaby2:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS