Stanley Bailey Clamps at Big Lots: Bessey K Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
just scored 4 each of the 18" and 24" clamps in the Spring Lake store. Sorry guys, as of this evening, all they have left are 4 each of the 48" and 60" clamps. spoke briefly with LOML about getting a bigger allowance, but will have to check the Fayetteville location if there aren't any more 18's and 24's in S.L. after they go through a new freight shipment tomorrow morning. Also thinking hard about the 9" woodworker's vice (with Quick Release!), and the corner clamps, and the picture frame clamps, and the 3/4" pipe clamps, and the....

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
At noon today (Friday) there were 3 of the 60" k-body style clamps at the store on Avondale Rd. in Durham for $15 each. There was a ton of the Stanley F clamps.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Andy, I'd like 4 18" and 1 24". However, I called this store about 2:30 today and asked the guy to check and see what they had. He said the only thing they have are the 6", 8", and 12" clamps. I assume he is referring to the F style. If you stop and they have the K-body in the sizes mentionrd above, that would be great.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Picked up 2 60" and 2 48" at the Big Lots in Dunn. They still had 2 48" and it looked like 5 24" or 18" left.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Andy, I'd like 4 18" and 1 24". However, I called this store about 2:30 today and asked the guy to check and see what they had. He said the only thing they have are the 6", 8", and 12" clamps. I assume he is referring to the F style. If you stop and they have the K-body in the sizes mentionrd above, that would be great.

I deleted my post as I will leave soon. I will take a look. Ray did not mention 18s, but you never know.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy

The Ks were under the Fs, but there were only two 18s and two 24s left, so I got you the two 18s, one 24 and left one 24 there. You owe me $37.36. :)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
The Ks were under the Fs, but there were only two 18s and two 24s left, so I got you the two 18s, one 24 and left one 24 there. You owe me $37.36. :)

FYI

They had four 18" and 1 24" "K-bodies" left at the Big Lots on Western Blvd (Raleigh)at around noon today. (Lots of F-bodies left (24").

Wayne

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Stuart,

I was in the Durham store at the intersection of 54/55 today at lunch. I got 2 48". There were several 24s and 18s left. They were not on the back wall where the regular clamps are but were on the end of the aisle away from the back wall to the right rear of the store. I took your advise about Lowes and was able to pick up 4 Bessies here in Roxboro for $15.00 each (Not as good a deal as you got but it seemed the manager was willing to but them himself if I didn't get them while I was there)

James Davis

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
James,

Thanks for the tip. I was in that store yesterday and must have overlooked them. I was looking on the back wall. I want two more 18's...then I'll quit. That will make 24 k-bodies I would have. Will check that store tomorrow morning.

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
I picked up 4-24" and 2-18" off of Kildaire Farm and Kilmayne. There were a may have been a couple of 18" left.

tv

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Tracy I found out that not all of the stores will get them. Corp is dividing them up over their, high volume stores. So some just never will get them.
ALso there is no way of knowing if this is a one time deal or if there will be a restocked item.
You can get the SKU# and get a clerk to call other stores to see who has what.(if you are real nice).

cliff56

cliff
Corporate Member
grabbed some at big lots in lumberton yesterday, they have a good supply of heavy duty ratchet clamps and corner clamps and some swivel vises too. this was a great deal!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Thanks to James Davis, I re-visited the store at Hwy 54/55 in Durham. I got 2 18" for me and 2 24" for a friend. There were only 2 left and they were the 24 inchers. Also got 2 of the Fat Max quick clamps for my friend at $10/each. I wish now I had gotten a couple of those for me. I guess it gives me another excuse to go again.

maomoonshiner

New User
morgan
Would like to apologize to my fellow triangle woodworkers -- I saw the post about the 55/54 intersection BL being out and hit the Avondale store ASAP. Grabbed 5 K 60's...one happened to be mispriced (the one she rang up 5 times), so I got them all at 7 a piece. No joke.

Those of you still curious, there's still a slew of 2 foot f style clamps there that didn't look like they'd be running out anytime soon.

-Morgan

edit: there were still 3 k 60's at 10 am friday...

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Tracy I found out that not all of the stores will get them. Corp is dividing them up over their, high volume stores. So some just never will get them.
ALso there is no way of knowing if this is a one time deal or if there will be a restocked item.
You can get the SKU# and get a clerk to call other stores to see who has what.(if you are real nice).

Thanks, I am heading to Mooresville today and maybe, just maybe:dontknow::dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS