new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lburke

glad you folks are there with advise and experience. will appreciate your help as i am a novice, but eager to learn how to put together quality projects.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Welcome to the site, hopefully you will find it a great resource of information and meet some great people. We have all skill levels represented and everyone's input and questions are welcomed.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Hi Larry, welcome to the site, as Steve said, we have a wide range of skill levels representated here, and i am sure you will fit right in. Welcome to the site.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Larry, welcome aboard. I am sure you will find want you are looking for here. Feel free to jump in with any questions or comments you might have.

D L

Mavawreck07

New User
Andrew
Nice of ya to join us Larry, I actually used to live in Morehead while my dad was stationed at Fort Macon awhile back. Lots of good info an friendly people here.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group! As the other have said, there is a wealth of friendship and knowledge in this group. Feel free to jump in with both feet!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Larry :)

We need more newbies--it keeps me from having to ask all the dumb questions :eusa_shhh

Why Not?
Sapwood

Charles M

New User
Charles
Larry,

Welcome to the group! I hope you find it useful.

BTW, I vacation in Atlantic Beach every August and love it.

P

PrplHrtJarHead

sapwood said:
Welcome Larry :)

We need more newbies--it keeps me from having to ask all the dumb questions :eusa_shhh

Why Not?
Sapwood

Well don't worry...I will surely level a bunch of dumb questions. Hopefully, as you have asked many before, you can answer mine!:saw: :BangHead:

PrplHrtJarHead

woodguy1975

New User
John
I'll throw my welcome out there too. Be warned. The Woodguy disease spreads through internet connection to this site. :jealous:

Welcome aboard. :)

M

McRabbet

Larry,

I feel like I'm late in saying "Welcome to the Forum", because I'm the 13th person to post -- it sure must give you and all other newbies a warm and fuzzy feeling :drunken_s about this group -- you'll get lots of constructive information here from good people knowledgeable about all facets of woodworking. I've only been a member for a month and it has been a great resource!

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Be warned of WoodGuy Disease, once infected, there is no known cure. All you can hope to do is buy bigger tools, heavier tools, more tools. Tools are my friends, I think I'll go buy something now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS