Votes: 45 72.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
No more entries will be accepted. It is time to vote.

At the bottom of each page on the left is a drop down box called but not labeled, the "Quick Style Chooser" . Under "Faster Woodworking" there are 11 entries starting with clowman1 and ending with jfiles9.

You should probabaly try each style so that you can see how each one looks in actual use, so I have closed the entry album for viewing.

You may not find one that is perfect. So vote for the one that you like the best.

Feel free to discuss the pros and cons in this thread, just try to keep the tone of your post positive. (Humor is allowed:lol: )

M

McRabbet

Everyone is good, but jfiles9 is outstanding. Kudos to each designer for their efforts!

Rob

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Man o' Man - Wish we could have at least two!!!!!:cry:

They are all really great designs. Many thanks to all who submitted their designs!:eusa_danc

(Many thanks again to you Steve, for providing direction through this whole process!)

Wayne

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Is the cost of reproducing the logo a consideration? If you're going to do hats, t-shirts, patches, etc. It might be worth while showing the top few picks to a screen printer and/or an embroidery place to get their input on 1. How much it will cost to print or sew the design (more colors = more $$$) and 2. How will the finished product look (gradients and really fine type might not show up well when sewn or printed on cloth).

pete

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Tekkadan said:
Is the cost of reproducing the logo a consideration? If you're going to do hats, t-shirts, patches, etc. It might be worth while showing the top few picks to a screen printer and/or an embroidery place to get their input on 1. How much it will cost to print or sew the design (more colors = more $$$) and 2. How will the finished product look (gradients and really fine type might not show up well when sewn or printed on cloth).

pete

When we have a winner, then we'll look at making any changes specific for the apparel, etc. For instance, we have the winner change the color pallette so we can use a 4 color process. Some things may require enlarging and/ or making bolder font.

But I want the basic logo fr the site, to be the winner regardless of issues with the apparel.

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
Help Please! I would like to look at the logo entries and vote, but I don't understand the instructions to view them.
Can some one tell this hill billy in plain old English how I can find the logo entry's?

sapwood

New User
Roger
I voted, then dipped my thumb in purple ink :icon_thum

There were a lot of great choices and I can't wait to see the winner in action. Hmmm, I've never had a tattoo :eusa_thin

Sapwood

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Mtnman said:
Help Please! I would like to look at the logo entries and vote, but I don't understand the instructions to view them.
Can some one tell this hill billy in plain old English how I can find the logo entry's?
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the left side in the brown bar, there will be box that that says Faster Woodworking. Next to it is a little down arrow. Click on the arrow and the box will drop showing the choices. Click on each choice and it will cahnge the logo on the top.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
All good choices. I'm sure that much thought went into the designs. Kudos to those that submitted logos and to SteveC for handling the process. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
I cant make up my mind.
Is there some way to view all of them at once so that I can compare? I forget what each one looks like as I look at different ones.
You gotta give us OLD guys with short memories a break. :eusa_doh:

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
cskipper said:
It would be nice have a second choice but I'm sure that's difficult.

I really like all of them but Kathy"s says it all to me---------from the mountains to the beach

Jerry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
ok, this one keeps coming up as unread, so I am posting an opinion here to hopefully clear that up.

I like jfiles9, but there are so many features of others that I like too. kinda be cool to several logo's permanently rotating.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Pete, polls will come up unread if some one has voted but not posted a reply. Took me while to figure out why I was getting unread threads that ended with the same poster.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for sorting that one out! Two for one special--post is read and get to add another dumb post :mrgreen:

Sapwood

smessick

New User
Stan Messick
I went with what turned out to be the majority, but my choice was limited because I like to see North Carolina spelled out.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
All are great designs and I appreciate the effort the entrants put into them.
I have dutifully voted. Now I'll let the democratic process take over:-D !
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS