new member--looking forward to "meeting" you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Martin

New User
John Martin
Hello Everyone!

I'm a new transplant here in NC from Pennsylvania. We moved to Durham in August and I am so glad we made the leap! I have been coming here to visit family for the past 10 years, so it is nice to finally be close.

I've been very happy to find this site and the triangle woodworkers. I was really worried to maek the move and lose all of my old "contacts" -- you know the guys who know where and who to call for everything. :)

I recently completed a bed for our guest room and am currently getting my dust collection set-up completed. I'll post pics of both as I get set up.

Looking forward to talking to you!

John

ZMan

New User
Bob
Welcome John - it took you long enough to get to NC - never fear, it will be worth it. Pictures - Pictures - Pictures!

Z

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome! We are really glad to have you join us. There are a huge part of this group in that area and the others of us are more spread out. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Please feel free to jump into any/every post. Warning - we have been know to stray off topic once or twice ;-) I'm sure you'll come to feel a part of our "family" soon.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome!!! I am glad to have you here. I am sure you will soon new contact. If you need somehing just let me know. I look forward to your input in the forums, and seeing your work. Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the site. I think you will find the people on this site, rather easy to get to know. I look forward to seeing your pictures, and input on the forum. Welcome to NCWoodworker... Welcome to NC!

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Welcome aboard. I'm in the middle of reworking my dust collection system as well. I think the ductwork is the biggest pain of all but I'm nearly done. I look forward to see your pictures as well. If you need to commiserate on the DC, I'll be happy to share what I've learned this go 'round.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
My welcome, too. I'm from philly originally and got here via a 25 year temp trip to San Jose CA, My wife is from Manheim (near lancaster).

I actually created this site just for the reason of making contacts, but in reality it has become more than that.

sapwood

New User
Roger
John,

Thanks for joining us. :p

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do :icon_thum

Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
John, welcome aboard. Glad you to have you here on the site. I am sure you will enjoy our time with us and will find everyone very friendly and helpful. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

D L

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome John. SE of Raleigh here. Hope we can meet up sometime:icon_thum

woodguy1975

New User
John
I just wanted to throw out my welcome as well. This is a great place to hang out while online. We have a great group here.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS