New Jet and Powermatic job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolferone

New User
Tom
Long time no see everybody I hope everyone's doing well. Starting March 23 I'm gonna be the new rep for Jet and Powermatic woodworking tools working through an agency based in South Carolina. The gentleman has been doing the job for the last 18 years is retiring and my name came up several times to the owner of the company so he gave me a call. I am extremely excited to be back in the woodworking industry it's been too long tough years. Look forward to seeing y'all at the woodworking shows.

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Tom, congratulations! Good to hear you will be back in the business.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hi Tom! Great to hear from you again. Sounds like a great job, I know you'll do good in it. Hope to see you around.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Fabulous news Tom!

Great to get back into something you enjoy doing.

All the best for your future.

Wayne

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Long time no see everybody I hope everyone's doing well. Starting March 23 I'm gonna be the new rep for Jet and Powermatic woodworking tools working through an agency based in South Carolina. The gentleman has been doing the job for the last 18 years is retiring and my name came up several times to the owner of the company so he gave me a call. I am extremely excited to be back in the woodworking industry it's been too long tough years. Look forward to seeing y'all at the woodworking shows.
That is GREAT Tom!
I am Personally VERY envious!

Congrats on your new role!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Glad to hear the good news and to see you post for the first time in a long time. Look forward to seeing you at a future show and hope you won't have too many days on the road. My best wishes to you and your family.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
You realize that you are going to have to get rid of all that "Delta stuff" in your "dream shop" now don't you? :rotflm:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Congratulations Tom! :eusa_danc :icon_cheers :eusa_clap Really glad to see you back in the woodworking game.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad to hear from you, Tom. Congratulations on your new job. I hope to see at the shows.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Hey Tom great to hear from you and exciting news about the new job :)

but... Can you where a kilt on the Job? :)

When will Zach send me his NC BBQ sauce recipe?

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Tom; Congrats very glad to hear that, NOW you can come on over to my shop and fix my blasted 22-44 which will NOT hold the sanding belt tight. It is a constant fight.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors