NCWW featured in Wood Magazine Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Great writeup!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

I wonder is Wood Mag would let us post that as a FAQ for new members!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Extremely well written, Doug!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Makes one feel very proud to belong to such a distinguished community such as ours.

And..........thanks once more Steve for your vision.:icon_thum:icon_thum We have come a very long way!

Wayne

James Davis

New User
James Davis
This is one great bunch of folks. It is great to see the group get recognition for what it is. Also, it is great to see Steve get the credit he deserves. Great write up

James

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Wonderful article.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm certainly glad I found the site :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Who's on the committee to invent the secret handshake?

Tom, didn't you get the memo?......Oh wait.................it's super secret!!!!:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Brian.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Thanks to Steve and the whole crew for The Best site on the web.Oooo,that's already been said.Great write up.Tony

cskipper

Cathy
Nicely written article. DaveO - your picnic-causing behavior secre is safe with us (yeah, right), though he famous peach paint story will live in infamy, as will Insomniac's posts, the penguin's, Fred's magic tape - gosh there are too many to list. Thanks to Steve for being determined to see this through and to all who keep it going.

Hopefully, the article will make folks think before they post something that they know pushes the limits of what is and isn't allowed. The moderators really hate having to decide when to intervene or let a post go. Even more frustrating than having to make those decisions is that there are only a handful of folks who seem to not be able to resist those kind of posts. Only rarely is it someone who spouts off without thinking about the impact of their post. It's such a pleasant site without playing those kind of games. Sorry for the rant.

Again, great article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS