Future Woodworker? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
My wife, Heather, and I are glad to share with our friends at NCWW that we are expecting a baby boy in April 2008. We found out the baby's sex last week and I'm sure I'll be busy making boy-things now! :icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
My wife, Heather, and I are glad to share with our friends at NCWW that we are expecting a baby boy in April 2008. We found out the baby's sex last week and I'm sure I'll be busy making boy-things now! :icon_thum

:eusa_clap Attaboy! Now the fun begins!!!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to you and Heather! :eusa_danc:eusa_clap;-):icon_thum
You had better get busy. Once that little NCWWer gets here, you won't have much shop time for a while8-O.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
attaboy!!!! congrats. better get all the tools you need now cause all disposable income is about to dry up!8-O stock up on everything you think you need for the next 25 to 35 years!:rolf:

J

jeff...

attaboy!!!! congrats. better get all the tools you need now cause all disposable income is about to dry up!8-O stock up on everything you think you need for the next 25 to 35 years!:rolf:

Congrats and listen to Fred he is very wise, seriously :eusa_thin

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Since money will be tight from now on do you have anything you want to sale cheap ?

Oh and congratulations

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Congrats and listen to Fred he is very wise, seriously :eusa_thin

why thank you jeff. I have been called a lot of things in my life but i dont remember wise being one of them! :rolf: cept maybe with an expletive included!

cskipper

Cathy
That's terrific news - congrats to you both! Take some advice - build your changing table now (and build Phillip one at the same time).

M

McRabbet

Heartiest congratulations, Jeremy and Heather! It won't be long before the baby pictures will need to be taken, so take advantage of your time now and get those shop projects done, safely!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congratulations of the new ww'er. Now is the time to begin building the cradle. Or a changing table because you will need it with all the messy diapers in your future. :lol:

Take lots of photos as he grows up. It is amazing how fast they change. I have between 300-400 photos of my 18 month old grandson (and future ww'ing buddy) and as I said it is amazing how fast they change.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Congrats, Jeremy and Heather!
The little "gotojeremy" will be crying "comeherejeremy" before ya know it! Buy some tools and make some dust while ya got some time. Life's about to change around the house 4sure!
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS