Faces of ncwoodworker.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We have over 300 members now, but only 4 pictures in the Faces of ncwoodworker album, And 2 of those are me and DaveO. This is going to embarrass me.

Sometime tonight or tomorrow, Mark Gunter's Gallery website which is probably best known for its Faces of Woodnet Gallery which has 200 images, will be hosted on my server, under the domain www.woodworking-galleries.org

That's where I got the idea from.

Please rescue me from mortifying embarrassment :oops: by posting your picture in Faces of NCwoodworker:eusa_booh :lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am glad to hear "faces of WN" is back up again. I am meeting some member this weekend and it would be nice to have some idea what they look like. I second the request for posting you pics in "Faces of NCwoodworker", it really needs some pretting up, Steve and I are bringing down the property value:lol: :lol:

Dave(the ugly one):)

cskipper

Cathy
Ok, I give up. Somewhere I missed that we were supposed to post our pictures. Where are these supposed to be posted??

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Gosh........the Faces of NC Woodworker gallery is starting to look a lot like the bulletin board at the local Post Office.:lol:

D L

M

McRabbet

It was so late last night when I posted my picture that I didn't mention it -- but I'm there, too (with SWMBO, aka the greatest wife in the world!).

Mavawreck07

New User
Andrew
Sapwood, I was on the Crew team at UNC with one of the guys in the back of your picture, an I cannot remember his name for the life of me. I do know he used to have an orange tobaggon hat that he was quite enamored with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS