Completed walnut chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Lorraine, that work is deserving of a standing ovation!!! Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Thanks again to all for the kind words, means a lot. Yes retirement is great. Now I can do what I want with my time and not answer to anyone but myself. I had no idea that I would be able to create such heirlooms for my kids and yes that was what I had in mind when I started working with my brother. I thank him for some of my tools and God for my good health and ability to use my hands and mind though from time to time I will lose a brain cell or two. Thanks again for the kind words and the help along the line. You can be sure that I will be coming back for help. I start on a router cabinet this afternoon and if the plywood and faceframes turn out as I hope they will I will be trying my hand at replacing the kitchen cabinets. Wish me luck. Lorraine

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Thanks Roger. Wish I could have retired earlier but this is good. Headed out to the shop now to start on a router cabinet for my new PorterCable. So much to do and so much to learn. Lorraine

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Lorraine, that is very, very nice, Walnut is my favorite wood. We just redid our kitchen a few months ago and had walnut cabinets put in.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Awesome work Lorraine. I know how hard you worked on this piece and you can be very proud of how well it turned out.:icon_thum Your finish on this piece looks superb.

D L

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Outstanding!. Thanks for posting the final pics. Its great to see someone's "problem" turn into heirloom furniture!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clapGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS