Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Wow DUDE!!!! Looks great. I wasnt too sure that the top was that evenly color matched, but these photos look gorgeous!

VERY NICE WORK!!!!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow DUDE!!!! Looks great. I wasnt too sure that the top was that evenly color matched, but these photos look gorgeous!

VERY NICE WORK!!!!

It's not that evenly matched! I can't figure out how to get a good pic with my camera in the house with the light conditions. The true color is darker but there is a lot more orange, gray, brown,..you know, walnut colors. :gar-Bi

In AUTO the flash goes every time and I get the brown looking flash wash pic. I have tried manual but don't really know where to put the settings (shutter, Fstop, etc) to get me in the ballpark. The pics come out grainy.

I'm not gonna move it outside to get pics cause it's just too darn heavy to move around much now.

I stand corrected. I looks superb WITHOUT the glass top. :icon_thum:icon_thum

It's funny you mention that. We didn't look too hard at glass because we had already bought most of the stock for the top when we read the suggestion. But after we sprayed the finish on the base we both agreed an oval glass top would have been beautiful. It was a great suggestion.

Maybe next time? :gar-Bi

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS