Search results

1. medicfirefighter2005

Which HVLP?

Check out the Wagner Flexio sprayer I bought this when remodeling my house and it worked well for me.
  2. medicfirefighter2005

Lost My Brother

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
  3. medicfirefighter2005

Laminate flooring install - any votes for a "flooring saw"?

Definitely worth it I bought the Skil one used and it worked great and the blades are a lot cheaper than blades for TS and CSM. I did my whole house about 2000sf and used like 3 or 4 blades that laminate flooring is some hard stuff.
  4. medicfirefighter2005

Is this wrong?

If you have more of that wood left I can dispose of it for you. :gar-La; Seriously though very nice looking bowl.
  5. medicfirefighter2005

Fountain Pen repair in NC

Check out http://www.penturners.org/ I am sure there is someone on there that can point you in the right direction.
  6. medicfirefighter2005

Hickory lumber needed

That is too funny your friend is needing it for my cabinets.
  7. medicfirefighter2005

Klingspor

I went to Klingspors a couple of weeks ago and they did not have me in the system and said I needed let you guys know so ya'll can put me in. I am headed back on Friday if there is anyway that this will be put in before then? Thanks Jonathan
  8. medicfirefighter2005

Power carving/engraving

Does any body use a power engraver/carver at all, specifically the SCM400xs or the power or the turbo carver? My wife is trying to decide if she wants to carve or learn to wood burn, which one do ya'll think will sell better carved/engraved pieces or wood burning pieces? Thanks in advance for...
  9. medicfirefighter2005

Segmented Turning Workshop

I also had great time and learned a lot. Thanks again for a great workshop. If you are out this way let me know and you can stop by and see my pile of dust.
  10. medicfirefighter2005

Sears table saw prices very low

I will 2nd the fence issue I have the same issue with my skill saw contractor ts. For that price I would try to find a good used saw.
  11. medicfirefighter2005

New to NC and NCWW

Welcome there are a bunch of great folks on here, always willing and ready to help out.
  12. medicfirefighter2005

Thanks Scott M.

Thanks to Scott M for having out to his shop for a lesson on using the lath. He also helped turn my first bottle stopper. Thanks again Scott. :thumbs_up
  13. wpid-20140119_205411

wpid-20140119_205411

14. medicfirefighter2005

New Girl In Town!

Welcome to the forum!:)
  15. medicfirefighter2005

NCWW business cards?

I would like some cards or the artwork also. Thanks a bunch.
  16. medicfirefighter2005

SketchUp Session--Very Short Notice

Any Chance this was recorded?
  17. medicfirefighter2005

New Lath

Let me know some dates that would work for you, I still have to finish working on my Kitchen but should have some weekends/evenings free here and there when I could come over.
  18. medicfirefighter2005

Segmented Turning Workshop

Feb 1st for me.
  19. medicfirefighter2005

New Lath

I am looking for someone within an hour so from Conway NC that would be willing to teach some turning techniques, for bowls, pens, etc. The last time I used a lath was in High school and I made a bat.
  20. medicfirefighter2005

New House and Workshop

Plan on it taking off the rest of the week to get it rewired, still has a fuse box. and the lights are rigged up with extension cords.:rolleyes: I think I want to paint it a light color, the paneling makes it kinda dark. What would you guys go with White or something else?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS