SketchUp Session--Very Short Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
I'm going to do a little SketchUp session with short notice. Starting in about 8 minutes. PM me for a link if you want to join in. I have room for a few more.

Cles69

New User
Cles
Dave, Thanks for taking time and showing some of the things Sketchup can do. I enjoyed watching and learning.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
Sorry. We didn't record that one. I expect I'll do some more of these, though, and I'll make sure there's more notice given.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Dave will not toot his own horn, so let me do it for him. He has a downloadable video called Fine Woodworking’s Google SketchUp® Guide for Woodworkers - The Basics available for purchase from Taunton. It's 66 minutes and only $12.95.
067125v2.jpg
Dave is a fabulous teacher. He has helped me tremendously. It is my firm opinion that learning SketchUp will make you a better woodworker. You get to make the mistakes on the screen before you make them on the table saw. And SketchUp is free! Just be sure to download the "Make" version from the SketchUp website.

Dave has been graciously making himself available to help. If I can help you get started, all you need is to have SketchUp loaded on your computer, a good Internet connection, and Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS