You Must Update Your Profile - NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Concerning all of the calls that everyone does not want to get - try this link and register your phone #s and see if that will help with the annoying calls - I for one never got a political call or any other call from a telemarketer - hope this helps

www.donotcall.com

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Giving us your phone number is optional, If it makes you nervous, don't supply it. However, my point is that giving us your phone number will NOT increase your telemarketer calls.

However, if we have it and it becomes necessary to use it, it will save some member(s) of the staff, quite a bit of time. I know during this last few months, my personal time would have been reduced; that's why I thought of asking for it.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i took the liberty of making myself discount qualified rather than level 1. i noticed noone else had done that. should i change it back?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
i took the liberty of making myself discount qualified rather than level 1. i noticed noone else had done that. should i change it back?
Please, you won't get that option when I'm finished. There will be a level 1 through 4 to help me debug the coding changes I have to make.

Thanks

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Please, you won't get that option when I'm finished. There will be a level 1 through 4 to help me debug the coding changes I have to make.

Thanks

ok i screwed up trying to be "cute" i now can't find the option to change myself back to level 1.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Giving us your phone number is optional, If it makes you nervous, don't supply it. However, my point is that giving us your phone number will NOT increase your telemarketer calls.

However, if we have it and it becomes necessary to use it, it will save some member(s) of the staff, quite a bit of time. I know during this last few months, my personal time would have been reduced; that's why I thought of asking for it.

What, aren't you selling all of our info as a mailing list like the magazines do to raise money for the site?:rotflm:

Yes, I know, this post will be moderated. It has been awhile since I have been moderated, so, what the heck.:rolleyes:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
What, aren't you selling all of our info as a mailing list like the magazines do to raise money for the site?:rotflm:

Yes, I know, this post will be moderated. It has been awhile since I have been moderated, so, what the heck.:rolleyes:
Nothing in the policy says you can't be sarcastic:gar-La; Besides, the extra money isn't being used for the site, it's going to pay the mortgage:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS