You Must Update Your Profile - NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Done, if anyone needs the staff to help, we would be more than happy to:thumbs_up.

J

jeff...

I think my days on this site may be numbered - I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

kbcrafter

New User
Kevin
Hi Steve,
I think I have everything updated on my profile . Thanks for all you do for the site
Kevin

sawduster

New User
Robert
You don't have enter your phone number, plus I can look it up very easy.

It wouldn't save my changes without a phone number :BangHead:

Plus there was a field that said to enter " yes " but the choices were mail , mail/address etc :icon_scra

Will someone check to see if I did it right ? :tongue2:

R

rickc

I think my days on this site may be numbered - I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

IF I understand it correctly, this is what I did.

1. Clicked on the User Settings link above my avatar on the right hand side.
2. On the resulting page, on the left, I clicked on Edit Your Details.
3. I filled in my Name/Nickname field and added my zip code in the top (Registration Required) box.
4. I scrolled down to the bottom third box (Additional Information) and ensured my name, address and phone number information was filled in.
5. I then clicked on the Save Changes button.

Next - I moved to the very top of the page, and found the Settings and Options link on the lefthand side of the page and clicked on the Edit Options line within it. That is where the other fun stuff seems to reside.

1. In the Login and Privacy box at the top, I clicked on the button to opt in for the Corporate Membership option.
2. I then clicked on the button for what I wanted sent to Klingspor. (Same section, just a few lines lower)
3. I checked all of the other settings as I scrolled to the bottom of the screen to ensure I wanted to keep them as they were.
4. When done, I selected the option to Save Changes.

On the last one I believe, I was prompted to answer a very basic question, such as what is the last letter of (some word) in a white box. If you don't do that, it will give you an error message and let you have another shot at it!

If this isn't what I was supposed to do, then heaven help me, I will be joining you! :gar-Bi

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
The tree question stumped me. :dontknow:

Good thing I know the square root of a turned bowl. :rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
IF I understand it correctly, this is what I did.

1. Clicked on the User Settings link above my avatar on the right hand side.
2. On the resulting page, on the left, I clicked on Edit Your Details.
3. I filled in my Name/Nickname field and added my zip code in the top (Registration Required) box.
4. I scrolled down to the bottom third box (Additional Information) and ensured my name, address and phone number information was filled in.
5. I then clicked on the Save Changes button.

Next - I moved to the very top of the page, and found the Settings and Options link on the lefthand side of the page and clicked on the Edit Options line within it. That is where the other fun stuff seems to reside.

1. In the Login and Privacy box at the top, I clicked on the button to opt in for the Corporate Membership option.
2. I then clicked on the button for what I wanted sent to Klingspor. (Same section, just a few lines lower)
3. I checked all of the other settings as I scrolled to the bottom of the screen to ensure I wanted to keep them as they were.
4. When done, I selected the option to Save Changes.

On the last one I believe, I was prompted to answer a very basic question, such as what is the last letter of (some word) in a white box. If you don't do that, it will give you an error message and let you have another shot at it!

If this isn't what I was supposed to do, then heaven help me, I will be joining you! :gar-Bi

Rick you nailed it :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It wouldn't save my changes without a phone number :BangHead:

Plus there was a field that said to enter " yes " but the choices were mail , mail/address etc :icon_scra

Will someone check to see if I did it right ? :tongue2:

Robert you're good to go as far as I can tell. Your phone number directed me to a very nice lady who spoke wonderful things in my ear...that's not your wife :eek::eek: is it.
:gar-La;:gar-La;

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Hope I got it right as I didn't see a way to really tell if entries took. Opted in; updated my name in new fields and did the "where does wood come from" letter entry. Going to Klingspor next week and I guess I will find out then if I'm still DQ eligible.

R

rickc

Robert you're good to go as far as I can tell. Your phone number directed me to a very nice lady who spoke wonderful things in my ear...that's not your wife :eek::eek: is it.

Brave man! Remember YOUR wife is now on this board! :slap:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I went in to my profile and added somethings - I hope I got everything that you need updated

Phillip

sawduster

New User
Robert

oh she's a real sweetie :mrgreen:
....she's also my first line of defense against telemarketers and computerized-political calls :wink_smil

She does a good job too as I recieve none of these :eusa_clap

Thanx for checking bro :icon_thum

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You don't have enter your phone number, plus I can look it up very easy.

I think I had already given it to you before, but you do have a valid point.:confused_

Telephone has been a sore subject with the never ending calls I was receiving before the election. I wish there was a political do not call list.

R

rickc

Telephone has been a sore subject with the never ending calls I was receiving before the election. I wish there was a political do not call list.

Sacrilege! Don't you realize WE pay for OUR phones so OTHERS can interrupt us at THEIR convenience? Harrumph!

All I can say it that is one thing I like about my cell phone, When (if) I have it on, I get very few calls from folks I would not want to talk to. With the caller ID so handy, I can opt out as well. That reminds me - I guess I should get the phone out of my backpack and turn it on sometime today!

I feel your pain brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS