Woodworker's Supply Spring Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrytis

New User
Eric
Woodworker's Supply has their spring sale May 1st and 2nd. Details are a bit vague, but it includes scratch and dent, 10% off Freud blades and Bosch products, and "up to" 20% off on Porter-Cable, Dewalt, Delta, Steel City, Makita, Bench Dog, and KV. There is also a $10 off $100 coupon you can print out too, and i think in the past has been combinable with other discounts. You can see the add here. I think the scratch and dent usually has some good deals, the rest is a chance to save a few bucks if you were planning on buying a specific tool anyways.

thrytis

New User
Eric
I stopped by on the way to work this morning. All Delta, Porter Cable, and Dewalt products are 20% off, and a lot of machinery had items thrown in for free, like mobile bases. I didn't see any discounts posted on the other brands mentioned other than some instant rebates on Steel City stuff (which is good beyond this weekend), but i wasn't in the market so i didn't do much digging. There was a bunch of random stuff for the scratch and dent stuff, like a bags of 35mm hinges and air nailers and a few Woodtek machines.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Cool deal. I'm gonna run by again tomorrow. I'm a scratch-n-dent junkie.

Did you get some free donuts?

Jim

T

toolferone

And of course the best part is that I am here with the Freud truck!!

The sale lasts until they close at 3:00 today.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
It so good, I'm going back to see Tom in his Freud truck a second time in three days!

Jim

max_in_graham

New User
Max
It was nice to meet toolferone... didn't get a chance to tour the Freud truck...

(I spent enough as it was!)

...Hope to make it to the Picnic and will get a tour then.

I'm tick tight on big tools, so I didn't DARE go back in the back to the scratch and dent... (LOML would have KILLED me)

The big score for me was the DeWalt belt sander with FREE vert stand accessory... PLUS the 20% on top of that!

They've got the 1.5HP Delta dust system at 20% off for today (Sat) only....

I was really, REALLY tempted... but I like sleeping in the house too much...

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Hey Max, I wonder if we passed eachother there today. You sure scored big time!

Here are some picture perfect shots of a few of us at the sale.

Tom, Bob and I at Lucky Bamboo chinese buffet in Graham. Chopsticks anyone?

Today, Tom, Myself and Dan outside The Truck. I'm starting to feel like a Tom Truck groupee.....

Thanks to Dan's wife for taking this pic.

Sadly, I was able to resist purchasing things. I'm still smarting from the ~200 kreg knock off bandsaw resaw fences I got for $5 last year.....

Jim

T

toolferone

What a motley crew! Thanks for coming out. I really like the idea of getting together with members when I am in their town.

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Had a good time dreaming of that next big tool purchase. Got the Freud truck tour. And even contributed to the ongoing profitability of Woodworkers Supply! Nothing major - set of chisels and a router table insert (now I have to build the router table!)

Good seeing Tom and Jim! :eek:ccasion1
And thanks to a very patient LOML :icon_thum
Dan

max_in_graham

New User
Max
Jim,

We prolly did pass each other, as two (rudderless?) ships in the night... :gar-Bi

I was kinda' head down, in drool mode in there... (My apologies to anyone who slipped on my drool path, btw.)

Man... glad I didn't catch up with ya... I ALWAYS hurt myself when I go to Lucky Bamboo. :) As it was, LOML was awaiting my 2nd call to let her know I was on my way, and to pick up lunch. (I'm sure you guys know what the 1st call was for...) :rotflm:

Actually, I was in kind of a hurry to get home and get the oak plugs glued in... and try out the new chip bag for my planer. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS