Wood Money (gloat)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
After the holidays I decided to enter my rocking chair in a City of Charlotte National Arts Program contest. My main goal was to get the chair out in public to start drumming up some interest for future sales. For me it's great because the chair will be on display at the Govt. center in downtown/uptown Charlotte for a whole month. In addition the possibility was there for me to actually place in the contest itself. Well.....
Here's the awards ceremony-you can see the chair in the background (they put the chair in an awesome location)

And the results:

Needless to say, as you can tell by the picture, I am very happy about placing. The experience has been awesome, and now I've got a little extra wood money!!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That's SWEET!!!!!

That's the N.C. WW'er team coming together if I've ever seen it.

Congrats Mike!

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Congrats man!!! That is quite an accomplishment, and one that will be a great marketing tool for you. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

MikeH

New User
Mike
That is AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Mike, from the picutes of the chair you posted, that is a well deserved recognition!! Way to go!!
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Jim

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Very Nice, Your Rock!!! Way to get your stuff out there for people to see, and Nice job on Second place, I am sure it wasn't easy!!!

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS