WG Maloof Rocker Class Day 2 Pics Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Well, today as a long hard day for the students and the teacher. It began at about 8:45 this morning and finished up around 7:30 pm. The guys made leaps and bounds towards getting their chairs done. They came with a seat blank and some lumber and had somewhere to sit by the end of the day. :lol:

Here you can see the guys taking a well earned rest. The rocker I'm making is to the right of Steve, but I was taking the picture. :eusa_doh: What you are seeing is 3/4 of the chair jointery complete. It was a good day for progress. They have gone home with assigments to carve out the seat, and design their arms and crest rail.

TakeaseatDay2.jpg

After we got Steve on the road to fight the weather we glued up the first rocker. Here is brandons after a lot of twisting on those clamp handles.

rockerglueupDay2.jpg

So I'll include some action photos....

SteveseatjointeryDay2.jpg

Brandonlegjointery.jpg

MontyfittinglegDay2.jpg

Wew, I'm going to go take a rest....

Thanks,

John

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cool, those rockers are coming along really well. Can't wait to see the finished products.

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Wow, looks like everyone made a lot of progress today.:icon_thum I am glad to see they all had their homework assignment done from last time.

D L

M

McRabbet

Well done, guys -- great progress being made on an amazing project. You'll be looking forward to many restful hours just sitting and rocking after the efforts to make them!

Rob

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
:mrgreen: Very Cool guys! That is such a cool project. John, pls keep posting pix...I am enjoying keeping up on your progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors