These things never stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
They just keep jumping off of the lathe. This is a mother's day gift for a coworker's mom. He said she had a fit over his zebrawood pen, so he had to get one for her. I know Dave doesn't like the gold.. but this wood just beckoned to me to add the gold fittings.

zebrawood.jpg

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Beautiful. And they just "kept jumpin' off the lathe" too!! Gotta love that!:lol:

J

jeff...

Clownman - if I bring you a few blanks of elm crotch, what would you charge me to make one of those cool pens out of the elm? BTW what size do the blanks need to be? You can PM me with the price if your more comfortable doing so.

Thanks - you make some cool pens...

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Clay,

That's a beautiful pen. I don't turn, and don't really have room in the shop for any additional directions in woodworking, but I really do appreciate the beauty of a nicely turned piece of wood. Great job. It'll make a terrific gift.

Ray

clowman

Clay Lowman
Thanks everyone. I'll bring some to the picnic, hope to see you all there.

jeff.. pm sent for you.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Looking good clay. A great thing to do with Zebrawood for pens is cut the blanks on a diagonal. It looks like your CA finishing has really gotten good. You've made a lot of progress young padwon. :)

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS