Thank you doesn't even come close~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
So here I was, minding my own business when the sound of a large truck came up the drive. Much to my surprise it was the UPS van. Not expecting anything we went out to see whom they were having trouble finding. The driver said my name and handed us a package.
Opening the box, I was stunned to see this inside-

For anyone who doesn't know, this is scrolled of a picture taken at the site of the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11. Three members of the FDNY on a rare and overdue break, took it upon themselves to hang the American flag. The photo is well known across the fire service.
What an honor to receive this! I wish I could order one for every firefighter to have. Sometimes words seems inadequate. This is one of those times.

Scott thank you very much.
Andy

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Andy, you are very welcome. It is my way to express thanks for the Fall Gathering. I am glad it made the trip safely. For those who attended the 1st day of the Klingspor show this was my demo project. When I started it I knew where it was going to end up.

Thanks to Rob for doing the "I Spy" work to get Andy's address.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Scott, awesome gesture. Now that's what I call getting into the holiday spirit!

sawduster

New User
Robert
Scott, dood you forever ROCK !!

I am proud to call you my friend :icon_thum

Excellent work :eusa_clap :notworthy: :notworthy:

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't think of anything that says it better.

Mike

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Awesome gesture Scott, Andy, you should have seen the look on Scott's face when you showed up at the Klingspor event. He was scrolling it at the time.

JohnW

New User
John
I agree Andy....words are sometimes inadequate....Nice going Scott, and the scroll work is great as well. And a big thank you to our firemen.

M

McRabbet

Andy -- it is a well-earned tribute to you for the marvelous job you and Robin did in putting on that fantastic barbeque in October. I was happy to be Scott's undercover man to help get it to you -- it was super of him to do this for you and we all know how meaningful it is. A sincere gesture of thanks, indeed!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
What a wonderful piece of work, Scott and such a kind gesture.

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Wayne

Chuck Seehuetter

New User
Chuck
Beautiful job Scott and what a nice thing to do. Congratulations Andy, you and your wife did a great job on the picnic and you deserve it. Hopefully all firefighters will at least get to see a picture of it some place on the web. Firefighters and police officers are unsung heros in my book.

Chuck & Char.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS