I have a revised tentative list of shops for this crawl as follows:

Rocker;
Joe Scharle;
GeorgeL:
JimmyC:
Lottathought;
DaveO; and
MikeL.

The crawl will start in Fuquay Varina and go through Clayton, Garner and end at Mike's in South Raleigh. Thanks to all who offered their shops. I have tried to group the shops to minimize the travel and expense. If a few more southerly shop owners want to volunteer we have Bigdog72's and Skysharks already offered. So 4 more and we have yet another crawl.

As for the date, we have to work that out. How does July 13 sound? Hosts please send me a PM with Saturdays that work for you.

Once we have a date I will put together a crawl package.

Doug

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
July 13th will work for me. It's great that you found folk's shops that are all around me :cool::wink_smil

Dave:)

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
I hate living vicariously through shop crawl pics :gar-Cr but alas someone please take lots of pics because I will be in Maine during that week. :BangHead: This is the second one missed.

tv

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I will be the first to ask "Where are we going to have lunch?"

I know Jimmy C will appreciate the fact that there is a Golden Corral close by!! Thinking about it we could also have breakfast there!!:rotflm::rotflm:

sapwood

New User
Roger
I'd like to make this one. The date is good and I'm an equal opportunity diner :gar-Bi

Roger

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Todd, you're simply going to have to visit each shop individually. You're falling behind man. You already got my shop covered, that just leaves 14 more!

GeorgeL

New User
George
Doug,

I'll be in Chicago the weekend of July 13th for my niece's wedding but please don't de-rail the crawl on my account.

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
George, folks need to experience how your shop shines. It's a site to behold :swoon::eusa_clap:icon_thum

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS