Site Status Update.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Whew!

Between work with RWH and work done by RWH, it appears we have recovered!

They were able to find the malicious code in our database and restore our thread/posts. It was buried, much harder to find than any of us initially thought.

We have some features turned off and a number are broken. But that is something we can fix :)

Any activity between the afternoon of the 20th and 1 am this morning (22nd) was lost, which isn't too bad as everyone was warned.

I'll update as we go.

Thanks!
Jim

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Let me just say: THANK YOU
I do want more gory details on where the malicious code was hiding. That should prove enlightening. But we can do that next week or so.

toolman

New User
Chad
Thanks Jim!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:banana::banana::banana::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Way to go!!
Yet another example of the endless chores that just seem to get done allowing most of us to simply enjoy the site.
Simple thanks seem inadequate, but are they ever sincere~

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The dedication here continues to amaze me. Jim, I said it in our chat last night but I must say it here. Thanks so much for digging in and getting us back on line. And for dealing with this issue:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

M

McRabbet

Ironically, one of the features that is among the missing is the "Thank You" button -- Jim, we all owe you an enormous debt of gratitude for all you've done through this crisis and for minimizing the damage. Well done, my friend!! :notworthy:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
The thank you button has been restored!

I appreciate all your kind words.

I'm going to post a thread with some details of how we got hacked. We were not alone by a long shot....

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS