Pens for the troops... PICTURE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
What you all have been waiting for. As of this day, I am waiting on 1 more package of pens. Since I will be away this weekend, I wanted to get the picture out to everyone. At the risk of not including the pens I am waiting for, I will also post another picture with those pens. If my count is correct here, I see 69 beautiful pens! Nice job everyone, pat yourself on the back. I am sure this will mean alot to our armed servicemen and women. I have mailing information from Michael, and will send them out on Monday. Also, there will be a second mailing to mail the pens we make from the WWing show on October 27th and 28. Sorry you can't really see any details on these pens there are so many, but take my word for it, they are really really nice!

troop_pens.jpg

cskipper

Cathy
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great job everybody - thanks for everybody's contributions - I'm sure it will mean a lot to the troops. It makes me proud to be part of such a wonderful and generous group of people! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Kudoes to you all for a great job. The recipients will appreciate these much more than just the value of a pen. You do yourselves very proud!!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapGo

sapwood

New User
Roger
Pensational Clay :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

And to all who have contributed the applause is extended!
Each pen is unique and personal . . . great idea and amazing execution NCWWers :mrgreen:

Roger

dozer

Mike
If by some miracle I don't have to work on the 28th I just might have to come down and turn some pens :-D I might even bring my own setup.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Those look to be beautiful pens. Kudo's to all who turned pens for our troops. Great work!!!

M

McRabbet

These pens are really a fine tribute to the men and women that serve our country. My best props to all that participated and especially to Clay for organizing the effort. I feel badly because I'm not a turner or I would have participated. Kudos to all of you.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS