PE Offering! Cocoa Beach, FL to Winston-Salem Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Ok, first time doing this. I make trips from FL to Winston-Salem area (Home). I will be leaving early Christmas Eve Morning from FL and arriving there around dinner..ish. I'm driving my F-250 longbed and should have at-least 1/2 the bed free for something if anyone needs a run. Also running back acouple days after New Years for anyone that needs a run south. Willing to stop anywhere on the route. Route will be I-95 to I-26 to I-77 to I-85 to US-52N to I-40 to 158 to Belews Creek and reverse for the run back. Any questions reply or PM.

Zach

Dragon

New User
David
Very generous of you to make such an offer. If you wouldn't mind too much,:eusa_pray I mean if it's really not too much trouble, and you have a few extra minutes to spare:eusa_pray..........would you please do me a great favor and pick up the willing Fla. Lotto ticket and I'll be happy to meet you at the NC/SC line. As a matter of fact, I'll even split the take with you once I collect my big ole fat check! :eusa_danc

Seriously, a very kind and generous gesture to the folks here. :icon_thum

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Change of plans....Leaving day before Christmas Eve, probably between 8 and 12 in FL plus 8 1/2 hrs arrival in Winston. Oh and I have a Camper Shell for the Long bed.

Zach

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Zack what part of Belews creek you from? I used to live over on Pine Hall Rd.My dad helped build the power plant.

Have a safe trip and watch out for the rain deer:gar-La;.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Funny you say that...My A/C just kicked on. My house is set at 74.:rotflm: Trust me, you would miss the cold weather back home as soon as you spent your first year here.

Zach

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Zach,

That's a cool offer. :icon_thum I need a 5' 10" retro fish twin fin (Jerry Lopez model via the 70's) custom shaped, but the model I'm looking for is shaped by a local guy. :BangHead:

I'm with Roger. I wouldn't mind just riding back with you and surfing in boardshorts for a while, rather than my wettie. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS