Okay Now!! We have a new daughter!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Tom,

That is one truly beautiful baby. Congrats to you both.

... and by the way... we do want more photos of this project...

Ray

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Nineteen years ago today at 7:23AM my first child (son) was born. Even through the distant haze of all those days, weeks, months and years of time between then and now I still vividly recall walking out of the hospital that New England summer morning on cloud nine.

Now that boy is off on his first week of college and out of the nest. I called him this morning to wish him a happy birthday and poignantly realized he is a man now. Enjoy every second of it while you have the opportunity because like me, your child will fly before you know it Tom.

All the best for you and your family with all the health in the world to enjoy it ...

jglord

New User
John
Hey Tom, congratulations.:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:

I'm glad to hear things went fairly, but not too, quickly.;-)

Thanks for all the pictures, I could really see Leslie's new mom glow. Lydia looks great and I'm glad to hear both are doing well.:icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Extreme Congrats to you all Tom :icon_thum
And now, I better understand the need to wear a kilt :lol:

Warmly,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congrats Tom and Leslie, another beautiful daughter. Ava is jealous that Sophie is now a big sis, I bet Sophie is pretty proud of the fact too :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Congrats Tom - I don;t need to tell you about daddy's little girl - but you got another one now :icon_thum

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congatulations on another daughter, I have two and they are precious.

One day a friend with three boys was busting my chops about not being able to have a boy and all I told him was that it takes a real man to make a woman, that shut him up.

God bless and good luck !

Jimmy

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congratulations Tom to you and your family. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Daughters are special!!!!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Congratulations!

I wish you and your family the VERY best. Stop by and say hi next time you are in town. Would love to see the girls and you - of course.

Coleman

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Congratulations! Everyone looks healthy and happy - beautiful addition to your family! Jim

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Big congrats to you and your wife, Tom! Mother and the baby look healthy and I am sure you are all quite happy.

tv

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Tom,
Congratulations to both you and your wife on the birth of your daughter!! I hope all are doing well!

:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS