novice woodworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
hello everyone,

I am tim, a novice woodworker in need of more time for my hobby (who doesn't need more time!). anyway, I am always looking for advice, new ideas, and new tools! Glad to be here.:icon_cheers

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Welcome!!! Hopefully with this group you won't be a novice long. We love to give and get advice and see pictures of what you make. Glad to have you here!!:thumbs_up

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Mark said it best ... Welcome neighbor! Not sure where you fit on the "novice" scale ... but I almost always think I'm a novice at this hobby! So much to learn!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Tim. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap There are lots of talented folks in your area that you can learn a ton from. Looking forward to your input and seeing some of your work. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Tim. We're happy that you found us! Just remember, the more sawdust you make the more experience you gain. You won't be a novice for long...

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sawdust pile Tim. Theres a great group of folks here allways willing to help. Everyone here was a novice at one time and some of us still feel like we still are. If you have questions ask away and being no one has said we like pics here, so if you have any please feel free to post those pics.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Tim, I am glad you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work. If you ever need any help with the site just let me know.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Tim, please find your way to Apex this Saturday for the funnest (spell check let me do that:swoon:) picnic you will ever attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS