New Moderator - D L Ames

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
D L,

With your military background we expect stern enforcment of the rules, 'cept Steve doesn't have any rules :lol:

But thanks for sharing your time to help us out :cool:

The well-behaved,
Sapwood

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Congrats DL, when Steve sent out the "want Ad', I immediately thought of DL. He's great for the job!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'll do my best to serve you folks right. NC WW is a fantastic site and the input from all of our members make it that way. Becoming a member of this site has truly been a pleasure for me and I look forward to helping out.

D L

Bill Julson

New User
Update your profile with your name
Way to go DL! From your previous posts, we know that you have a lot to contribute and look forward to seeing your comments. All of you moderators mean a lot to the members of this group (especially a fledgling ww like me) with the tremendous contributions that you make. This is what makes this group so special. I especially like the humor & the "can-do" spirit along with the spectacular skills that you all have & are so willing to share. Thanks to Steve C. for all the hard work he has done getting this site going. I am truly humbled to be a part of the group and all of you are a definate inspiration. Thank you to all.

the bj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS