New Member - Concord Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyedeagle

New User
Palmer
Hello everyone,
I'm not new to wood working but I am to this forum. I just recently built my second router table and yet again... I find things I'd like to do differently.... 3rd rebuild maybe?
I enjoy working with wood and trying to get a new business going..yea I know... "In these tough times"... yep..why not...and it keeps me busy.
Hope I can help out a few people here and there and I'm sure I'll have questions of my own.

thanks

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Palmer, Glad you joined! After you get your feet wet here, post some pics of your projects! I'd love to see what you do!

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Welcome,glad to have ya here.Maybe we will be aable to help each other out.Lotta good folks here.
Ken

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome aboard Palmer. Great to have you join us. We are always glad to have a talented new member join.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Palmer -- but you need to tell us more about your loves in woodworking. Obviously you like to make router tables (I made my own, too), but what are your favorite woodworking project areas? I enjoy cabinet making and built-ins, but want to venture into furniture -- I have plans on the drawing board for a Newport Tall case clock if I can get "a round tuit"!

By the way, we love pictures here and you have unlimited space for your own gallery, so show us some of those projects and your shop, too! Again, happy to have you join us.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome to the site, Palmer. Good to have another member in "the area." I'm over in Stanly, so we aren't that far apart.

Best of luck with the new enterprise. I admire your spirit and believe there's a place for "Made in Concord" in today's market.

:wsmile:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Palmer. You will find this a great place to be. I can't wait to see some of your pictures. I am over in Davidson and work in Concord there are a bunch of us in the area.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Palmer!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wishing you lots of success in your new business.

Post of often and by all means have fun!:wsmile:

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Palmer. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap This is a great group of folks. Glad to have you on board. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Dwight

New User
Dwight
Hi Palmer, Welcome - I'm new to NCWW as well. We have a great bunch here:icon_thum
Look forward to seeing some of your projects.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome Palmer!

If ya ever need help w/ anything just give me a shout, I'm over in Harrisburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS