New Face In the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

New User
Keith Mercer
Yea that's me, standing in the back looking to get to know everyone.
My Name is Keith and I live in carteret county(at the beach). Not that it's a big deal because my surfing days are over.
I love working with wood and as soon as I figure this site out I will post some pics. I have been woodworking for many years but still am a young man of 42.ha ha
Just looking around and becoming familiar with the site. My wife thinks I'm crazy to do this for a living and then as a hobbie too.
I have looked at alot of everyone's albums and like what I see in most of them!!! Anyone looking for a job. LOL
It's great to be a beach bum.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Keith, welcome to NCWW. I am glad you could join us. I set up your photo album for you as requested and sent you a PM with a couple of links to some FAQs for posting pics. Now all we need you to do is add some pix so we can see some of the projects you have been working on.:icon_thum

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Keith, sounds like you are well on your way to showing off what you do, thanks to D L. I look forward to seeing your pics. If you do woodworking as a living, there is nothing crazy about that, in fact it is just plain admirable. I wish I could do something I really enjoy and get paid for it. I'm glad you joined and look forward to your input in the forums. See you around!!!

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Keith, I see you made fast work of posting some photos to your album for us. Your Nautical Star table looks totally awesome.:icon_thum Fantastic work with the veneers, inlays and laminations. I love the choices you made in wood species.

For those of you that haven't taken a peek at Keith's photo album yet, it is well worth the time to check it out. Here is a link to Keith's album.

D L

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome Keith. Looking forward to hearing from an expert.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Beautiful table Keith. I'm going to Morehead in a couple of weeks. If you are finished with the table I believe it would fit in the back of my car.:mrgreen:

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Ahoy & Welcome Aboard!

Ahhhhhh....always glad to see another new member from the coastal area. Was starting to feel real lonely out here!

We love your table and it sure would look good in one of our boats! :lol:

Duke & Irene

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wonderful table Keith! An amazing mix of woods and inlays :mrgreen:

Glad you joined us,
Sapwood

KWLTLL

New User
Kevin
Hey Keith. Welcome to NCWW. Glad to see someone else from the beach. I live in Bogue just down 24 from you. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. Look forward to hearing from you.

Keith

New User
Keith Mercer
Expert

Thank you everybody for the kind comments. It's great to receive compliments from fellow woodworkers. This is a great site and I look forward to getting to know everyone.
By the way golfDad; I am not an expert. If you say the word slow, EX- means has been and xpert means a slow drip. I don't won't to be either one. LOL
Again, thank you everybody.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Keith. I am a little slow to respond ( Been out of town ). But I can already see, you're gonna fit right in.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to out merry little band of sawdust makers! I hope you enjoy the group. I look forward to your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS