New Baby Gloat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sediener

New User
Steve
Our first, little girl Addison was born Sunday. Both Mom and baby are well and all of us are starting to get into a routine. Now if only I could get more than 2 hrs of uninterrupted sleep.

DSC019861.JPG

She's a thinker...

- Steve

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, she's beautiful!! It's about time you posted some pics.
Congrats to you and your wife.
Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
:eusa_clapCongratulations Steve, She's a beautiful baby. And keep wishing for more than two hours sleep, it will come....eventually.

Best Wishes,

Jimmy:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Steve, she is thinking, "Build me a nice bedroom suite, a hope chest. and a rocking pony." :lol:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
That's a fine looking young one! Sleep will come, and you'll turn around in before you know it and wonder where the last year went.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Congrats! It gets better, atleast kinda better...after having our little one for two and a half months now he's only waking up once in his 9 hour nightly sleep...

It's truely amazing watching them grow and develop!

She's beautiful, cherish every minute!

Trog777

New User
Trog
I gotta tell ya. Most baby pictures, at least to my old tired eyes, are unisex. But when I first opened the thread and saw the pic my first thought was, "I hope that's a girl, cause if it's a boy that pretty, he's in trouble." :lol: Congrats. Hope you got a basement to lock her in when the hounds start calling. If not, get to digging. It starts a lot earlier now than it used to. You need to have it done in a dozen years or so.:icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
What a Sweetie Steve :icon_thum
Looks like everything turned out beautifully . . . for you, daughter, and wife!

Roger

sediener

New User
Steve
Thanks everyone... we are enjoying her very much.

DaveO: yeah, I'm slow. Been a little busy for the last few days. ;)

ptt49er:
I've heard once they hit around 10 lbs they start sleeping through the night. She came out at a respectable 8lb 6oz and is back up to 8lb 2oz so hopefully we'll get there soon. Congrats on the sleep... from what we are dealing with now, that's a gloat too :)

Trog:
I have a large crawlspace that may work for temporary containment. Though I will have to add a basement to the shop when I get around to building it.

- Steve

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I've never heard of the 10lbs before, but I must tell my son about it. He's probably close to 13 lbs now and still wakes up atleast once in the night... Do enjoy though...I am amazed by him every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS