NCWW Picnic Saturday May 22nd Chapel Hill's Southern Community Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Great time today at the picnic! Good seeing old friends and meeting new ones! And thanks to Chris for some great looking wood... He put in a lot of time providing us with a great selection!

Rain held off just long enough to get it all cleaned up!

until next time...
Dan

richlife

New User
Rich
It was truly a great time, great food, great prizes and great bargains to be had for those who wanted them. I'm glad I could go and will be there "next time". Rich

SubGuy

New User
Zach
I had a great time. Thanks to all those who made this happen. I can truly say I am even more proud to have become a part of this group. I am also very glad that I don't have to live through my computer screen any longer. I still have no idea what I'm gonna do with that bowl blank. Thanks again for the fellowship.:eusa_clap

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
What a great time it was. A HUGE thanks to Scott and everyone who had a hand in planning it. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

It was great seeing many of you again and meeting some folks for the first time. The food was fantastic and the fellowship was second to none. :icon_thum

Guys what a wonderful time, I enjoyed seeing everyone again and a big thanks to everyone that made this happen....Also BIG thanks to everyone, for making the unloading of the trailer so easy:gar-Bi....lol. I only had 12 blanks and 2 sheets of ply to unload.... It was a wonderful day and I hope everyone was very happy with quality and prices on everything....In the future if you need more, the prices I gave everyone will stand when visiting the shop....Please feel free to call me if you ever need anything....828-994-7333. Again thanks, and god bless.....

Rick D, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to coming down soon and seeing you, Rick has gorgeous wood and be sure to go by and see him...

Now off to some R and R from one crazy long week....

Chris Brittain
CB Burls and Sawmill
828-994-7333
Hickory NC

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just wanted to add my thanks and great admiration to everyone who made this happen. I'm already looking forward to the next event. I feel like I've finally found the friends I've been looking for since I retired three years ago. Great bunch of people!!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:icon_cheers

Bill

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll add my thanks to all who worked so hard to put the picnic together. It was great! I enjoyed putting faces with so many names I've seen on the site.

Rich

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Just wanted to add my thanks and great admiration to everyone who made this happen. I'm already looking forward to the next event. I feel like I've finally found the friends I've been looking for since I retired three years ago. Great bunch of people!!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:icon_cheers

Bill

Your statement that I highlighted sums this place up pretty good. (except I don't get to retire for some time yet.):dontknow::gar-Bi

Doug

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I believe a lady named Tracy was VERY active in helping set up and clean up as well. According to some inside information I received, her screen name is Raleightracy). Thank-you as well.

And thanks to Jim Genova for his AWESOME dip!!! It was the only thing that kept me from starving up until the barbecue arrived as I was so FAMISHED. I think ScottM was thoroughly relieved when Bruce arrived that he wouldn't have to listen to me anymore.:gar-Bi

Tiffany:

I believe that was you helping clean up at the end. Thank you! It was good to meet you.

gator

George
Corporate Member
I believe a lady named Tracy was VERY active in helping set up and clean up as well. According to some inside information I received, her screen name is Raleightracy). Thank-you as well.

Besides being a nice lady, her real claim to fame is that she is a GATOR :icon_thum:icon_cheers:icon_thum:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

George

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I think ScottM was thoroughly relieved when Bruce arrived that he wouldn't have to listen to me anymore.:gar-Bi
Kinda hard to talk with a mouth of BBQ ain't it? We knew yall wouldn't start with out us. Thanks to Scott Miller, Scott Smith and Stuart Nelson for their help. Before we left here, all the pots, pans, and chopping box had been washed. A big thanks to Gary (NC Turner) for picking up the ice for us. Sometimes get Gary to tell you about his experience. But as always, he came through.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

And thanks to Jim Genova for his AWESOME dip!!! It was the only thing that kept me from starving up until the barbecue arrived as I was so FAMISHED. I think ScottM was thoroughly relieved when Bruce arrived that he wouldn't have to listen to me anymore.:gar-Bi

Travis did you say something? I forgot my hearing aid on Saturday. :gar-Bi

Dreuxgrad

Ed
Senior User
Scott and Bruce, Thanks to you both for all that you did for my first picnic. I enjoyed meeting some of the folks I have chatted with here, old friends from TWA, and of course, the food, great job guys!
Ed:icon_thum

bwat

New User
Bill
Many thanks to all involved in the organization and administration of this event! Outstanding food, fun, donations, swap shop, show-n-tell, fellowship and so much more. I am most grateful to all who donate so much of their time and energy in making this organization run smoothly for our benefit.

THANK YOU!:icon_thum

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Guys what a wonderful time, I enjoyed seeing everyone again and a big thanks to everyone that made this happen....Also BIG thanks to everyone, for making the unloading of the trailer so easy:gar-Bi....lol. I only had 12 blanks and 2 sheets of ply to unload.... It was a wonderful day and I hope everyone was very happy with quality and prices on everything....In the future if you need more, the prices I gave everyone will stand when visiting the shop....Please feel free to call me if you ever need anything....828-994-7333. Again thanks, and god bless.....

Rick D, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to coming down soon and seeing you, Rick has gorgeous wood and be sure to go by and see him...

Now off to some R and R from one crazy long week....

Chris Brittain
CB Burls and Sawmill
828-994-7333
Hickory NC

I tell ya Chris, I was extremely happy with it. I will be in touch, but like I said I'm gonna be living 10hrs away from my shop for about a year. But if your not busy this week, I might make a trip down to see your shop. Thanks again!:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors