NCWW Picnic Saturday May 22nd Chapel Hill's Southern Community Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mark on your calendars the date of Saturday May 22nd for the Annual North Carolina Woodworker Picnic. The event will be in the Triangle. More details will follow over the coming weeks. We are planning to have show and tell, a swap/sale, lumber run, a few demos and of course EAT!!!! The event will also be the venue for the Spring North Carolina Woodworker Raffle Drawing and the announcement of the results of the BoD election.

For the newer members, this is a free event open to all North Carolina Woodworker members and their guests. North Carolina Woodworker will provide the main meal and members sign up to bring, salads, side dishes, desserts, drinks, and pcinic supplies. Picnic sign up sheets will be posted soon.

Sign up to attend the Picnic: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=28

Sign up to bring specific food and food related stuffs!: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=33

Last edited by a moderator:

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Re: NCWW Picnic Saturday May 22nd

Where abouts is it gonna be at,er ah like where be the triangle at :icon_scra:dontknow::help:

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach

I think I might FINALLY be in the area to make this!:icon_cheers

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member

Where abouts is it gonna be at,er ah like where be the triangle at :icon_scra:dontknow::help:

RTP is the research triangle park and a google search will turn up a lot of information. It is basically an area west of Raleigh, NC.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken

Thanky,we got it marked down,so good Lord willin an the creek don't rise,we gonna be there. :gar-Bi

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User

That is race weekend here in Charlotte. Way too busy at the race shop. Sorry, I won't be able to make it.

Red

NCTurner

New User
Gary

Awesome, wifey will be about ready to pop by then so you may have to suffer through my cooking, but I do most of the cooking so it shouldn't be terrible.:rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

Woo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Count us IN!!! :gar-Bi

I guess we'll bring our mac & cheese again this year and maybe some other things....... :eusa_thin

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

I can make it, but Carla may stay at home with Charlie the Beagle this year. A long day of travel really works him over.

TheLazyC

New User
Ken

We really wanted to be there but we have reservations for camping and there is a Fly In that Saturday also. Have a busy weekend.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

Haven't missed one yet. Gail and I will be there.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User

Awesome, wifey will be about ready to pop by then so you may have to suffer through my cooking, but I do most of the cooking so it shouldn't be terrible.:rotflm:
Gary, don't worry about cooking. My ice maker is at the fairgrounds, and seeing as how you live over by the fairgrounds, I have an important job for you. Care to guess what it is? Hint dihydrogen oxide at less than 32 degrees F. Bruce

NCTurner

New User
Gary

Gary, don't worry about cooking. My ice maker is at the fairgrounds, and seeing as how you live over by the fairgrounds, I have an important job for you. Care to guess what it is? Hint dihydrogen oxide at less than 32 degrees F. Bruce

I am thinking you need me to get the pig?:gar-La; DHMO in it's crystalline form, can do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS