NCWW bumper stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Would the group like to have stickers? I know a guy in the printer/paper mfg. business that will make them for us. The cost would be calculated based upon interest.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
That sounds like a wonderful idea Barbara. Would it be possible to get a window decal type logo as opposed to a bumper sticker?

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
I'd like the window sticker as well. But, I'd just stick the bumpersticker in my window anyway :)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Barbara, thanks for taking this on. For me, I would only use window stickers and would definitely by 2 of those.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wow Barbara....

That is a great idea!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Window stickers/decal is something that I would certainly display.............proudly!!!

Wayne

b4man

New User
Barbara
I need to get this straight. Are you requesting a translucent decal with the NCWW logo on it or are you wanting the ever popular oval sticker with NCWW?
When I talked to this guy about the sticker idea I requested the translucent decal type for the window. After back and forth discussion he told me he didn't have access to the adhesive clear film. So, as always in the traditional woodworkers character I tried to get the best deal!
I will get back to him as soon as I am clear on what we all want.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Barbara, when I mentioned the window type decal I was sort of envisioning something like those ones of the kid peeing on #24.:lol: If this guy could make them in color that would be great but if not a white outline like this would be okay too.

And if all else fails a simple white oval with our logo proudly displayed on it.

I know..............I am a lot of help aren't I?:lol: Thanks for looking into this for us.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
b4man said:
DL, I am scared to ask...what kid and what is 24?

The "kid" is Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs and #24 is some NASCAR drivers number (Jeff Gordon???maybe). It's actually been banned in some states due to decency laws :roll: :roll:
Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I would like Two (2) of the window stickers like DL described if possible. It's a good Idea Barbara.

Who is Jeff Gordon? Is that the NASCAR cry baby? HE! HE! Terry:lol: :eusa_booh :crybaby2:

cskipper

Cathy
I'd go for one - and just to muddy the waters I would also be interested in a front license plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS