My "absence"

Status
Not open for further replies.

timsparents

New User
Roger Goldman
Dear fellow woodworkers -
A few of you may have noticed that I have not posted anything on the site for about a month. I had surgery (for my ongoing back issues) early in January and am just now getting back into the swing of things. Hope to return to my shop for a short time this week, and to be more active on the site in the coming weeks. My surgery went well, and I am slowly regaining my "vim and vigor". I love the kinship I feel with my fellow woodworkers and hope to regain more regular contact with you. In the meantime, make sawdust, live freely, and create imaginatively!
Thanks - Roger

timsparents@earthlink.net

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Roger
Welcome back :icon_thum I am glad every thing went well :eusa_clap Do not rush your recovery BTDT and had to have a second surgery.

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
Glad you're back Roger...and, don't forget...I'm right down the road from you, and if you need help with anything, give me a holler :)

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
glad to have you back. you'll be in my prayers. and you are an inspiring woodworker and speaker!

M

McRabbet

Roger, I echo the thoughts of fellow woodworkers that you're recovery from surgery is going well -- take the recovery steps prudently and you'll be stronger than ever as a result. 'Tis a good time to contemplate your future designs as you heal. Good luck.

Rob

MikeH

New User
Mike
We're glad to hear the surgery went well and we are definitely glad you're back!!!:eusa_clap I too am pretty close to you in case you ever need anything.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Welcome back!! Do procede with caution going back in the shop. Hope you have a complete recovery and good as new:icon_thum

Jerry

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Glad to hear that you're on the mend! I had a disc removed from my neck last spring, so I know where you're coming from. Just follow your doctor's instructions and you'll be back to running triathalons in no time!

rhett

New User
rhett
Welcome back. I know from experience (herniated L4 & L5) its a task to get moving. If it feels good enough to go...wait two weeks. P.S. stay off the saws if your on medication :drunken_s.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome back. A word of advice from someone else who has had back surgery - really think through all moves for quite a while. The strangest things bother mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS