Lots to announce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
Well since I logged in last, I'm sure lots has happened with you all and the site. I am no exception. I accepted a full time position in Hillsborough. (Nice town all you guys and gals in Orange county!) I now commute there everyday. And on Wednesday, we got a call about an adoption opportunity. Monday we signed the paperwork and drove to Asheville. The wife and I should be discharged with the baby some time tomorrow. Needless to say, I haven't done any woodworking lately. Just wanted to share the good news and a few pics.

Here's one and there are a few others in the gallery.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
That is certainly a lot to post, "BRAG" about. Welcome back Will!!!!

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Congratulations Will, I'm sure you will be a good daddy. At least wait until the little one is walking before you introduce him / her to the woodshop. :gar-Bi

Mike

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
Thanks. For those who want details, Megan was born Aug 1, premature, but doing well. She is 5 lbs 6oz. ... more details to come.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congrats Will on the job and the new baby. Both great news. Being a father is one of the most important jobs you will ever have.

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
Will, you're right, as great as woodworking is it doesn't beat a baby! (Although I'm learning that kids are a great excuse for projects, be they concocted by myself, wife... or even themselves!)

Congratulations!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thats great news on the baby! All the best to you and your wife and Megan.

Hillsborough, eh? I too would like to know more :)

Welcome back!
Jim

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on the new job and the expanded family -- Now that's a super gloat if ever there was one!

Dudelive

New User
Dude
Congratulations on the new one to the family and to the new job as well.

Be sure to start a photo album for the new one and you for later years to come. You will want to look at those baby pictures 20 years from now when you are about to pull your hair out. I know I have and it helps me see to better side of life.

Good Luck

SSuther

New User
Stan
Congrats on the new job and the new baby. Just remember that you'll always be a dad. I just helped my 29 year old daughter move for the 8th time in 10 years!

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Congratulations on the new job and the fantastic addition of a little girl to your family!

tv

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Will,

Congratulations on the wonderful addition to your family...adoption is a very very very special form of love.

Dan C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS