Klingspor Woodworking Showcase '09 sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Earl,

If its not too much trouble, I'd really enjoy seeing some of the Oland tools you made. While there is no catagory for tools (this year, but I'm already thinking about next year), we will have a few lathes running demos.

Thanks,
Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There's a category for Misc. items that don't fit into any other category. I'm sure you would be a shoe-in in that category. IF the judges could figure out how to work one of your puzzles.

Dave:)

GeorgeL

New User
George
Another BUMP we still could use 1 more member to help with the judging. A few more folks to help with the sign-in, registration and moving of the contestant pieces.
And above all we need more folks to enter the competition.

Let's do it and show everybody what NCWW can do for this community.

A most sincere thanks to all that have offered to volunteer and with hope, those that still will.

TIA,

Dave,

Alex will enter a few pens again this year and I will be there taking pictures.

George

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Earl,

If its not too much trouble, I'd really enjoy seeing some of the Oland tools you made. While there is no catagory for tools (this year, but I'm already thinking about next year), we will have a few lathes running demos.

Thanks,
Jim

I'll bring some along.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Dave

I will have to get there early, in order to enter some pieces.
I think about 8 am so I can help out then.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Think I'm gonna make it :eusa_danc
I'll be glad to do what I can . . . maybe Klingspor "Greeter" :mrgreen:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Excellent Roger we can use all the member's presence that we can get.
Folks even if you didn't sign up for anything and find that you can come out and spend some time, your help will be welcomed. Even if you don't help and just come to chew the fat, that will be welcomed too.
So everyone come out and join NCWW in person, you might be surprised at what we all really look like.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
need any more help sat? I could donate a couple hours after breakfast and need to be gone by around noon. :dontknow: always wanted to be a judge but I aint wearin no robe!:rotflm: let me know if i'm needed...... hmmm.... never been needed before:icon_scra wonder what that feels like?:gar-La;

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Think I'm gonna make it :eusa_danc
I'll be glad to do what I can . . . maybe Klingspor "Greeter" :mrgreen:

Roger

:rotflm: ya gonna wear the tin foil hat?:rotflm: we could charge admission fer dat!:gar-Bi

DaveO

New User
DaveO
need any more help sat? I could donate a couple hours after breakfast and need to be gone by around noon. :dontknow: always wanted to be a judge but I aint wearin no robe!:rotflm: let me know if i'm needed...... hmmm.... never been needed before:icon_scra wonder what that feels like?:gar-La;

Fred, I think that we are good on Judges for right now, but that is dependent on how many entries there are. It would be great if you could grace us with your presence, I know we could find something for you to do. You are needed as is every member who can come out. I hope to see you there :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred, I think that we are good on Judges for right now, but that is dependent on how many entries there are. It would be great if you could grace us with your presence, I know we could find something for you to do. You are needed as is every member who can come out. I hope to see you there :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

that will work. I just got the OK to go from SWMBO.:gar-La; I'm real good at napping! specially after a large breakfast.:rotflm: any opigs fr a nap instructor?:gar-Bi

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We can put you down for the coveted 3pm demo. Will you require cookies, milk and a blankey? :)

Jim

that will work. I just got the OK to go from SWMBO.:gar-La; I'm real good at napping! specially after a large breakfast.:rotflm: any opigs fr a nap instructor?:gar-Bi

sapwood

New User
Roger
:rotflm: ya gonna wear the tin foil hat?:rotflm: we could charge admission fer dat!:gar-Bi

Nope, I've gone to spanish moss to make a spring fashion statement :wink_smil
Hmm, why don't you borrow Tom's kilt :widea:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Not to change direction, but I am going to bring a crock pot of my infamous vegetarian chili for those who want veggie chili on their hot dogs :)

I made a test batch yesterday, its not up to Rob's chili, but with enough hot sauce, you won't notice the lack of cow parts.

I for one am really excited about this show, what fun!

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Quick update, just back from Early Registration. Some pretty awsome pieces have come in already.

Some neat coffee and side tables, chairs, a working tissue box, a train model and more that I can't remember.

Saturday looks to be a fun day in the sun!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS