Incredible news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
SO, my wife and I have been trying to conceive our 2nd child for two years, but unfortunately we have lost 3 pregnancies. However, we have been blessed enough to be 20 weeks pregnant right now - due in mid-October. My wife's doctor did an ultrasound two weeks ago and told us he was 90% sure we were having a healthy baby girl! Great news, right? I have a 5 year old girl and love her to pieces. Well, a more detailed ultrasound today revealed that DOC NEEDS NEW GLASSES!!! WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!! I can't believe I am having a son. I am so excited I can't think straight. This is one of the happiest days of my life and I just wanted to share it with you all. Thanks for reading.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congratulations Brian!!!!!!!! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :icon_cheers :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Brian,

That is some fantastic news. Thank you for sharing. I will keep you both in my prayers. Now, you know how we are here... so... we need some photos in October... and to see your son's membership here by November :gar-La;

M

McRabbet

We look forward to hearing more when that healthy baby boy joins your team! Congrats to both of you!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Super news there, Brian.:icon_cheers

Wishing you, LOYL and the new young lad, plenty of happiness, good health and prosperity in the years to come!

Wayne

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Brian,
Children are a blessing irrespective of gender, but is is a wonderful privilege to be blessed with both a girl and boy. Mine are 31 (daughter) and 29 (son) with children of their own, thus the blessings continue to grow.:icon_thum

Donn

jhreed

New User
james
Congratulations. Be careful while driving until you calm down some. My prayers are for the happiness of your family. Sounds like you already have a baby sitter. I am sure your 5 year old will enjoy and spoil the baby. What is she saying about getting a brother?
May God Bless

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors