Happy b-day Pete! And you had better celebrate . . . 38 years old :crybaby2:
Life pretty much ends at 40 :lol:

Enjoy,
Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday, Pete!

Hope your day is a fantastic one and everyone is good to you!

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Happy, Happy, Happy Pete. I hope your special day was full of whatever makes you happy!
Take care,

cskipper

Cathy
Hope you have a terrific day and have many nore to follow. And ignore Sapwood - it doesn't end at 40, you just need more replacement parts!

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Hey Pete,

Hope you have a wonderful B'day and may you live to see many many many many many many many (whew) more.:rolf:

Mike

M

McRabbet

Pete -- Happy Birthday -- it must be great to be so young! Hope you've had a great day and got many dust producing tools to help celebrate. :new_birth :eek:ccasion1 :new_birth

Rob

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thank you all for your well wishes! Didn't get any new tools that my wife knows about;-). Worked the entire day (til 9:30!) because the 1st is historically one of our busiest days of the month. So, I was unable to get onto the golf course, or into the shop! Darn job gets in the way of all my fun.:lol:.

Chris, I'll see your beer and raise you one more! That one I drink for Michael Garner, so he doesn't have as much catching up to do when he gets back from the big sand box.

Roger, my wife just snuck past 40 this summer, so I needle her plenty, can't wait to see what she does when I get there!

Cathy, I think I accelerated my replacement-parts program during my 10 years in the Army8-O.

Mike, I look forward to many many many many many many many (whew!) more, too! My kids are still quite young, (my daughter, the youngest just turned 2), so I have a lot of 'daddy-ing' left to do.

Rob, it does feel great to be this young, but at work I am surrounded by 20-somethings, so I am 'the old man' there. :oops:

Thank you all!

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Pete,
Congrats friend. I will break the clubs out when we both have a chance and we will chase little white balls around the field. God bless bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors