Happy Anniversary Ncwoodworker.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Happy third anniversary to the greatest, friendliest site on the net. Thank you Steve and everyone else for making this site what it is!! I just wish I would have found this great group of people sooner!!

WE ROCK!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
Happy anniversary to us! Thanks Steve, for having the vision and commitment needed to create and maintain this site! :eusa_clap We've come a long way!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
YAHOO, Happy Anniversary to us, Thanks Steve. Got to love the vision people have.
You build it they will come.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NCWW!!!!

FRIENDLY FOLKS, (MOST ARE GOOD LOOKING, TOO!), LOTS OF FREE, ACCURATE ADVICE, AND LASTING FRIENDSHIPS!

THIS WAS A GOOD DAY WHEN PAPPA SMURF STARTED THIS FORUM.

THANKS, STEVE

:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

M

McRabbet

I couldn't agree more! What an incredible place to meet great people and share ideas and experiences. ROCK-on!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thank you Steve for everything you do to get us together and keep us together. You are a wonderful leader and friend to us all.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Glennbear

Glenn
:new_birth NCwoodworker.net, Thanks Steve for your vision and countless hours of hard work you and the staff have done a great service to the woodworking world. :icon_thum See DaveO, it WAS a good idea !!! :gar-La;

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!!!!!!:icon_chee:notworthy:
3 years. I have missed far too much of it!
Wish I had found this site a long time ago.
Since I didn't, I am thankful that I found it when I did.

:eek:ccasion1Here's to the best people that make this the community it is!
Special thanks to the founder Mr Steve, and his staff. Great work all.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Happy anniversary NCwoodworker.net. This is truly a present to us all. Steve, thanks for your vision and dedication to the site. And thanks to everyone who keeps this site alive and well.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Happy Anniversary ncwoodworker.net! :eek:ccasion1 May the post counts always be high and full of smilies! :icon_thum:eusa_danc:cool::wsmile: :tinysmile_tongue_t:

A big Thank You to Steve and all the moderators who keep the forums running. :eusa_clap

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Congrats NCWW!

I raise my bench plane in a toast to the past three years and for all the years ahead of us!

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1Happy Anniversary !!!!!:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Many thanks to Steve and everyone else who makes this forum so enjoyable and informative!

Logging onto the site is definitely one of this old retired guys daily priorities!:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Many thanks to Steve and all the moderators that make the site work and to all the members that also make the site work.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dan C.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Egads! Time flies when you're having fun AND learning :eek:

:eek:ccasion1 Cheers to NCWWer

:coffee2: Fresh coffee and :notworthy props to Vision Master Papa Smurf

:5grouphug Hugs all around to a wonderful community.

Roger

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Thank You :notworthy:Steve and Gail and all who work so hard to make this the top site on the internet. You built the vision and the dream came true.:widea: I am proud to know each Woodworker I have met and hope to meet. :icon_thum For those who enjoy the long distance I am glad your apart of the vision and dream. So to all Happy Birthday NC Woodworker. :new_birthIsn't it wonderful that Woodworkers Build Dreams together? :eusa_clap Terry

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Ok, someone please clear this up so I know what gift is appropriate- Is this the third anniversary or third birthday for NCWW?

The Table of Traditional and Modern Gift Ideas says the traditional third anniversary gift should be leather (not the modern gift of leather- we're talking Fredericks of Hollywood :wwink:, given on the eighth anniversary). The modern third anniversary gift is crystal /glass.

Now if this is the third birthday, I guess anything is fair game.

By the way, the source above says the modern sixth anniversary gift should be wood.

All kidding aside, congrats to all- NCWW is you!!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:icon_thum See DaveO, it WAS a good idea !!! :gar-La;

Don't even go there :eusa_hand:eusa_naug

3 years, approximately 6 hours a day = 6570 hours I have spend surfing this site....an enjoying every minute of it. It turned out to be much more than I ever imagine it could be. Thanks for not listening to me Steve :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS