Guess who is on his way back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
ME! :eusa_danc

Long divorce story short.... I have my house/shop back under my control and have already begun cleaning and moving back in. I'll be moving equipment over the next week and will have the old shop back up in just a few weeks assuming I can wrangle some help moving some large items. :)

I won't be reopening the school, but I will be back to woodworking again. :)

I'll try to break out the camera and document the momentus occasion. It will be good to generate some sawdust again. :)

Thanks,

John

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Good to see you're back :eek:ccasion1

If you need some moving help just let me know.
I'm just a little guy with a bad back but I can hold the door open and supervise real well :wsmile:

pete

T

toolferone

Great news John!!! Great to hear from you. I hope you can make it to the Charlotte show and lunch on Saturday the 8th.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
wellcome back john!:eusa_clap told ya it gits better..:wink_smil lookin forward to pics!:eek:ccasion1

fred

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
So you are moving back to the House? I thought you were staying in Davidson? Good that you will be back.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wellcome back, John!!!!

You know of course that your disease is still running rampid around here!:rotflm:

Hope you get set up soon and let the chips fly!!!!:wsmile:

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
John,

I would say welcome back, but I think I've joined since your hiatus. Glad to hear things are working out for you and DEFINITELY glad to hear you are going to be making sawdust again. Can't wait to see pics of the shop all setup and the work that follows! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Trent

sapwood

New User
Roger
Whew! All is right with the world again :toothy9:
Mutant strains of WGD have been popping up in your absence. Now the purity of the disease is restored :eusa_danc

Warmly,
Roger

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi John, I've only experienced WGD second-hand, but I can definitely feel your influence. If I'm not careful, I'll be buying obscene amounts of tools this weekend.... :tool: Whatever the history, things can't be all bad if you're making sawdust in the end :)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's awesome John, I know those were some very trying times for you. I am glad to here it turned out as best as it could, and that you'll be able to get back to doing things that you enjoy again. If it wasn't such a far drive I would be there in a heart beat to help you move your machinery...because I just want to touch it :eusa_droo
You've been missed around here, try not to be too much of a stranger any more.
Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
John,

I'm glad to hear that the real deal is back. Travis Porter and Jeremy (woodwrangler) have tried picking up the WGD slack , but it hasn't worked out to well.... Travis gets beat up in the postings sometimes:lol:. Now he can point your purchases out to his wife in his defense, the same way I've been pointing out his to my wife:rotflm:. The bad (or good) news is that there are now many more enablers. I hope to meet you at the picnic this year , if not sooner.

Welcome Back.

Jimmy:)

J

jeff...

I can tell from your tone it's in more ways than one. What little I talked to you you seemed like a good friend. Then again most of our members are, this place is like one big happy saw dust family. It's good when one of our family members comes back home.

Welcome back John :eek:ccasion1

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I am on-call this weekend, but I can help out next weekend, if needed. I am less than an hour away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS