Guess who is on his way back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I'm glad that you are back in your house and can make sawdust again. Keeping WG disease spreading rapdily has been a little more difficult without "the master" availble.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Divorce: When a bunch of lawyers and judges tell you what it is going to cost to keep the things you have already paid for. Been there, done it, don't want to do it again. Bruce

woodguy1975

New User
John
Thanks everyone for the welcome back. It is good to back. It was too hard to even think about saw dust without my shop. I had to let go of it, but now I'm back. :)

First on the list is going to be a bed and some misc furniture for a special little girl. While divorce is terrible and a serious cost it has been to start a life with my best friend and the love of my life. I've truely never been happier and now that I have my woodworking back words can't describe how thankful I am for my life.

Now that I'm back I will have to warn you that the WG of old probably won't be back. I'm going to have to let my replacements pick up the slack. Maybe one day the WG of old will return. This WG is just thankful to be albe to use the tools I have. :)

Thanks everyone,

John

M

McRabbet

John,

It's very obvious that this family has missed you deeply. I'm personally very happy to see you back because of your skill, your giving attitude and your open door philosophy to woodworking. We are all very happy that you've gotten your shop and life back and if we can help you move forward, let us know. I'm in the midst of recovery from rotator cuff surgery, but I'd enjoy coming by to help in any way I can (and maybe sneak a side trip to see Coleman and the guys at Klingspor!).

Our club in Asheville is thriving and a group of us are making the trip to Charlotte on the 8th for the WW Show -- hope you can make the trip to renew handshakes with a mob of folks from all over the state. They'd love see you and so would I.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Hi John,
I'm a newbie here but it obvious you have touched the members of this forum in a special way :icon_thum
Been where you've been and survived also
That being said, let me also offer a heartfelt welcome back :eusa_clap

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Welcome back John! It's great to hear that good things are happening in your life. I look forward to seeing things in the shop come back together for you and those fine pieces of work that you do.

Steve W

New User
Steve
Welcome back, John!:eek:ccasion1

Watch out for the giant spiders living in the idle equipment :rotflm:

:kermit: Steve

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
ME! :eusa_danc

I won't be reopening the school, but I will be back to woodworking again. :)

Thanks,

John

John--------glad to see you back on site. Sorry you had to go through all the unpleasant events in your life. Maybe you won't be reopening the school right away but it could be in your future. If it is a dream of yours it could happen. I have been living my dream for 15 years now-----it only took me 25 years after I realized what I wanted to make it real. So don't give up if that is what you want.

Looking forward to your continued input.

Jerry

Badabing

New User
Joe
Welcome back John! You don't know me but you are a legend around here :notworthy:

Hope to meet you soon!!! Good luck getting everything all set up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS