Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
A few of you have been to may shop or saw this picture

DrumSanderInBoxesCropped.jpg

I have received a lot of grief :slap: because up until this morning that's the way it has been for quite a while. Toolferone has threatened not to let me buy anything at woodcraft until I opened and set up everything I already have.:eusa_snoo

So as of about 2 hours ago:

DrumSanderAssembled.jpg

:eusa_danc

The great shop clean up has begun in earnest.

Thanks to DaveO for coming over and helping me lift the sander on to its base. 250#

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I'm not sure if this a belated YOU SUCK, or can stand alone since this must be the first pictures of the assembled machine but either way, YOU SUCK!! :lol: :lol:

Man, I have sander envy!

Chuck

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Wow.....nice sander Steve. You'll make so much sawdust with that thing, you should just forget about the "shop clean-up"! It will now officially be known as the "shop cover-up":lol: I'll be seeing the clouds of dust all the way from my house.
Oh yeah, You Suck!
Take care,
Randy

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
I really like that base. Didn't know they offered a closed base for the sander. Mine is on an open stand. I l i k e i t a l o t

Mike

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's pretty, very pretty, but it is too clean, you got to get some dust on it somewhere.

I am glad that I was somewhere close that I could provide some assistance in lifting it, better me than that beautiful wife of yours:-D

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Looking good Steve.:icon_thum I really like the slimmer profile that closed stand gives it. Make sure you hook your DC up to it because it will produce a tremendous amount of dust........DAMHIKT. Belated or not.......YOU SUCK!

D L

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice catch, Steve!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now we need to see some pictures of that nice tidy, organized and equipped shop of yours!!

(I could have helped you with that. I'm just down the road a wee bit near #64.)

Have fun and may the dust start to fly........very soon!!

Wayne

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Yeah, you pretty much suck on that one.... was looking at your shop photo's last night. Significant change. You CAN see the floor! Congratulations on a significant achievement.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Nice Steve. See Toolferone is really looking out for your best interest. Thats what real friends are for. I do know where your coming from though, my shop has been a mess for quite some time too. I finally have it where I can get to my tools, but I still have a ways to go.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Canuck said:
Nice catch, Steve!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now we need to see some pictures of that nice tidy, organized and equipped shop of yours!!

(I could have helped you with that. I'm just down the road a wee bit near #64.)

Have fun and may the dust start to fly........very soon!!

Wayne
I'm still a ways off from nice tidy shop.:BangHead: But, I may be only a weekend away from a usable shop:eusa_danc

Monty

New User
Monty
Cool! Now that you have that thing set up, I'll bet you'll be surprised how much you use it! I never knew now much I "needed" a drum sander until I actually GOT one! :cool:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Steve,

Sometimes we just need an excuse to clean up. I spent the first part of this week moving everything from the perimeter walls of my gar.....shop to the center to make way for an annual termite inspection. Had my shop vac running all day Monday sucking up sawdust, spider webs, leaves and all kinds of junk!:eusa_doh: Put everything back on Wed. and now I can't find a darn thing!:BangHead:

And the worst of it, I still don't have any more room in there!!!!!!:eusa_booh

Wayne

woodguy1975

New User
John
Nice Steve. I do like the closed stand a lot more. It does shrink the footprint down. Take your time to learn your new machine, particularly the head parallelizm adjustment. Start out with very light passes until you get the feel for it.

I sold my 16-32 and the first time the new user tried he it ripped the converyor belt and tore the paper off the head.:eusa_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors